Separate names with a comma.
I'm not licensed
I've got permission for elk hunting. Private prooerty
i know where a a herd is on 899
We amongst those everyday so shouldn't matter this day and time lol
A doe with antlers
My cousin took a nice Bobby yesterday. He said he was gonna eat it. We will see how that turns out.
Tater on the moped was a funny one
There's too many snap benefits given out for people to poach. Knott co ain't got a pot to piss in and I'd say 60% get snap. The other 40% work...
Great late season success
No need to move bubby. We got it made. I hope the dept replaces bow season for dog hunting! Looks fun! Go hunt a city limit where guns are...
I didn't vote for a longer gun season either. I hate bow season because they get 4.5 months that's too long.
Go somewhere else and hunt