2018 Wyoming antelope trip

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by littlebear, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

WOW gone up since we were out there. I don't remember exactly what we paid. But not near that much. I would have to get a ladder and up on the wall and check what year it was by the tag on my lope mount. We loved out there, even the people were different in a friendly way. Did you have landowner tags where the landowner got X amount of $ for each animal killed off their property ? IIRC they were worth $10 each to the land owner paid by the state when turned in. Old rancher we hunted on was happy as heck when we gave him 9 of them before we left for the 9 lope's we killed off his ranch. They hated those things out there like guys here hate yotes. But because they ate their grass...LOL. And grass is at a premium in a lot of places out there.

2. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    They call it a landowner voucher. Rancher turns it in and gets I believe $7 for each one.

3. TPHunt2Eat

TPHunt2Eat Fawn

Jun 22, 2017
    Morehead, KY
    That's awesome! Congrats on the harvest! I'm a little jealous, not going to lie.

4. Wampuscat

Wampuscat 10 pointer

Apr 10, 2009
    Louisville
    Killer hunt, congratulations and thanks for sharing.