an "Anti" web site

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Finn209, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Finn209

Finn209 Cyber-Hunter

Mar 13, 2003
    Lewisburg, KY. USA
  2. gun hunter

gun hunter 6 pointer

Nov 1, 2003
    Perryville, Ky, USA.
    Its a wonder wew can still hunt with so many people against it.But the ones that are against it couldnt survive 50 to 100 years ago because then it was a way of life.If you wanted to live you hunted most of your food.If someone dont like hunting they dont hve to do it.They have a choice.So they need to leave alone the ones that choose to hunt.This is supposed to be a free country and people are trying to stop hunting and take away our guns.What kind of freedom is that?![:(!]

3. GrouseHunter22

GrouseHunter22 Spike

Oct 14, 2003
    kentucky, USA.
    people sould mind their own business.

If Hunters could fly, this would be a freaking airport

4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Pretty funny they are using "hunter safety" as a means to justify eliminating hunting. Please don't hunt, you'll hurt yourself! Oh MY! hahaha...well, more people are hurt slipping in the bath tub, should we remove tubs in homes? I sure hate to hear about some poor old soul slipping and hurting themselves...we must make them safe, even if they don't need it! hahaha

[​IMG]

5. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    check out the story on there about "" dog shot with hunting arrow "" this is why i do not shoot dogs while hunting dont get me wrong i would like to. i have had several hunts ruined do to dogs running loose and chasing deer and i know its hard on the deer in the winter. but how do you explain that you killed scruffy to the newspaper or to some neighbor that you are sorry you killed his 1500 dollar beagal.

6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Hmmm...a 1500 dollar hound? And it could have been "safe" with a mere $10 chain and collar....

[​IMG]

7. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    i know what you mean but after you shoot a dog it somehow gets turned around to make you look bad even though the owner should be responsible for keeping there dogs up.i did shoot a big chow that was running loose a few years ago only because the landowner asked me to if i seen it loose in the woods because it had attacked his grandkids while they were out playing and had been chasing his cattle it ran up to me while i was turkey hunting and when he seen me he raised up as though he was going to jump me so i let him have it he limps home to his owners and all hell broke loose. the law got involved and it almost ended up in court making me pay vet bills but before it got to court the dog got loose again and bit someone and was destroyed. But if the media gets ahold of someone shooting fluffy look out your name is mud.

8. mike.one

mike.one 8 pointer

Too bad it's called "all creatures." It's hard to imagine James Herriot giving such a site his ringing endorsement.

9. broadside

broadside 6 pointer

Just think if they put all that energy toward actually helping wildlife.

CAIN'T HAVE NOTHIN