Another sighting

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by rcb216, Apr 9, 2019.

1. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
  2. Count me in with the believers most times. I have seen Mtn Lions in Eastern KY twice and tracks on another occasion. But this video is less than conclusive for me. The tire in the video appears to be the front tire on the lawn tractor and the cat is only slightly larger than that tire which would make it a large Tom Cat like a Siamese or other light single color housecat. The video fails to capture the tail clearly which would be a great piece of evidence and the eyes wipe out the head which would have been another. Maybe if we can see a clearer version of the video it will be more convincing.

3. I would say that there have been 6 confirmed Cougar sightings located east to west between Memphis and Nashville, TN along a line roughly following I-40. State TWRA officials have agreed that they are in TN and here to stay per 2016 news account by the local ch5 Nashville TV station. Again, that is not clear evidence but it came with game cam film and eye witness reports. So, a piece of anecdotal evidence from a neighboring state. I thought I might have spotted one in Pigeon Forge this past weekend but I was mistaken. It was my wife sitting on a barstool. But from behind, I would have sworn...

barney, JR in KY and bondhu like this.
  4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Thread about this in Community section as well. Just FYI

5. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    I’m a believer, honestly. Idt that is a house cat or bobcat

6. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer