Antifa....No USA at all!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Wildcat, Aug 13, 2018.

1. These idiots will be among the first who’s necks will need to be stretched.

TripleGee likes this.
  2. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

They are nothing but paid actors. Bused in by Soros and the new world order clowns.

3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    "No USA at all"...

That's their end game. Always has been.

4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    These sorts need their heads cracked. They are nothing more than a left wing hate group that wants a fight, so lets give them what they want.

For some odd reason, they did not show up in Louisville.

EC, Powerstro284 and drakeshooter like this.
  5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I believe they are insuring the second amendment stays strong!
    They have shown they're true hand and alot of people who were on the fence have seen the light.
    What can you really do to these idiots?
    I mean really? They need mental help, but how are we going to be able to get it to them?
    They aren't going away.

6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    They need to grow quite a bit before anyone takes them seriously. The public will rely on the cops until they aretoo big to be contained. At some point i would like to see common people rise up and take care of it.

riverboss and Carl like this.
  7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Most people don't want to go to jail over people like these.

Carl likes this.
  8. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

They're cowards that is why they cover their faces. They are looking for the 21st century Kent State episode so they can vilify the cops more so than they already have. Ferguson and Dallas were the downfall of the anarchist this time around. Law enforcement prior to those occurrences were locked step with local government but now thanks to groups like the Oath Keepers and a like have law enforcement and military seeing the big picture. I for one would love to see law enforcement cut loose. Those antifa maggots would scatter at the first full on assault. I believe the american people would stand and applause.

Common people work and pay their bills. They know going to jail is a bad thing cause Uncle George wont bail them out. Push come to shove, if antifa comes down regular street USA the resistance will be there.

Nock likes this.
  9. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I was talking with some friends after the mayors of those cities( Baltimore, Ferguson, etc, etc,) told the cops to stand down. I told them that was a big mistake an we will be paying for it several years down the road. They think now they can protest an destroy property an no one will do anything about it.
    If they want to protest make them take their masks off. Show their faces, let the police see them plus every tom, Dick an Harry with their cell phone stuck up in the air recording.
    Once they get their heads cracked a few times with a Billy club, they may become more peaceful in their protests.

10. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    POS radicals are what they are. Cowards

11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I think they're making their "move"...the subversives I mean. They're gonna blow up something (like CNN), attack a mall, school, apartment building or whatever and blame it on the so-called right. That way they can justify an escalation of violence, destroying the 1st and second amendment and justify their red coup.

12. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I guess they don't look in the mirror much.

bearleft likes this.
  13. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    The police will never do what they did in the old days, but that is what needs to happen!
    It will take a mob of citizens taking the law into they're own hands to get it done. I only hope the police stand down and let it happen.
    We need a white lives matter group as we are being picked apart for the color of our skin.

14. wv67

wv67 6 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I will sign up first just show me where to sign , this white man has had all He can take until we stand up and let folks know enough is enough nothing will happen if the working class folks would let it be known more would happen and that’s a fact

riverboss likes this.