Anybody Camping?

Discussion in 'Camping' started by xbokilla, Sep 4, 2016.

1. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    image.jpeg Anybody camping this weekend? Set up the old Apache and took my 3 year old. Creating a few memories.

mommy2landh likes this.
  2. BuckFeverFeen

BuckFeverFeen 6 pointer

Aug 4, 2015
    Somerset
    We found a nice lil campground that had some cabins for a decent rate. I hunted until 9 am came back made breakfast and dinner on the ole trusty kni-co wood stove, hung out with the family til about 5 then hit the woods again. To me that's what its all about.

3. Tom Threetoes

Tom Threetoes 8 pointer

Oct 4, 2002
    southern Indiana.
    I've been waiting for the weather to cool a bit, as soon as things settle down here we are hitting the road.

4. Shaine1985

Shaine1985 12 pointer

Jul 11, 2012
    your moms
    I'd like to be! We have a few camping/hunting trips lined up. Green River (Holmes Bend) & Taylorsville Lake State Park

5. kywallace69

kywallace69 12 pointer

Aug 18, 2008
    Zone 1
    I got my toy hauler set up on my lease. Really enjoyed the weekend. Just bought it last weekend. Love it where I can haul my commander wherever I go.

6. mommy2landh

mommy2landh Fawn

Jul 11, 2010
    Tent camping this weekend on our hunting lease. We'll be taking our pop up this weekend as well- get it set up and ready for the rest of the season. Looking forward to hunting/camping.

7. Hitch Hiker

Hitch Hiker Fawn

Sep 30, 2016
    That's great! I want to go camping with my friends too but the weather here does not permit us to do so. Perhaps, next weekend. Beforehand, I'm reading some tips for beginners like us. I'm sure, this will be exciting. In case, you need it, I'm going to share to you some camping hacks to make camping less troublesome. Please refer to camping tips below that I found online.

Reference: Our Best Recommendations For New Campers

8. KHNC

KHNC 6 pointer

Oct 30, 2015
    NC
    I usually take my tent when I hunt in KY. Just got back from New Mexico elk. Camped for 7 days. Best way to do things!