Bass Pro credit cards

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by K9trapper, Jun 24, 2016.

1. K9trapper

K9trapper 12 pointer

Dec 7, 2006
    Posting to let anyone who has a Bass Pro credit card know that your points expire over a period of time. BUT if you ask them at the service desk they will re-activate all of your expired points. I did this last week and they went all the way back to when I opened the account in 2009!

After a few minutes I took my $421 and went shopping. I hope this helps someone else.

2. About a year and a half ago, someone broke out a window in my wife's car and stole her purse. Bass Pro Credit Card service was calling and leaving messages on our home phone by the time we got home checking on possible fraudulent activity at a truck stop in Franklin, KY.
    They were the only credit card company that was proactive and contacted us.

3. Snareman2

Snareman2 12 pointer

Feb 25, 2007
    I save my points all year long, then have a little shopping spree every year! They are very vigilant when it comes to compromising accounts. I have recieved new cards before in an effort to prevent problems, the letter usually states something regarding preventing unauthorized access. They have called before to confirm large purchases too.

4. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I'm glad you posted this. I need to cash mine in....it's been a couple years. The last purchase I made got me a new 4 way Mossy oak winter parka for about 50 bucks. I saved about 200. It is the best hunting coat I've ever had!

5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Been a long time Cabelas cardholder. Points accumulate and carryover. It's the only card we use besides our bank card. I'd say BP is very similar. Thought about getting one from there too.