Black Friday deals

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by RKF11, Nov 24, 2016.

1. RKF11

RKF11 6 pointer

Apr 9, 2010
    Southeastern KY
    What all deals has everyone found for Black Friday?
    Dicks sporting goods has a lot of there scent lok clothing buy one get one free. I'm not much of a believer in the scent lok concept but the full season clothes are the best feeling clothing for mid-late season. Got 2 pairs of pants for $150 ($149 a pair regularly). U can also mix and match and get the whole outfit for $150

2. Redfeather

Redfeather 8 pointer

Sep 9, 2006
    Rose Hill,Ky
    Went to Cabelas...was #572 in line...at least another 200-250 people behind us...

Went smooth,they opened at 5am...got what I went after & was back in the truck by 5:15.....they do a GREAT job with the check out lines...not much of a shopper but saved quite a bit on what I purchased...

3. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 8 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Amazon has the caldwell lead sled DFT on sale 99.99 with free shipping

4. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    There's not a deal on the planet worth it for me to do the Black Friday shopping

5. RKF11

RKF11 6 pointer

Apr 9, 2010
    Southeastern KY
    I don't go to the stores either lol. It's online sales or I'll pay full price later lol

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I love the idea of saving all your money and getting the best deal possible...but I would rather cut my leg off than subject myself to the unwashed masses on Black Friday :D

cedar ridge likes this.
  7. SmokeShow

SmokeShow 8 pointer

Nov 11, 2013
    I do Black Friday shopping from the comforts of my recliner - online. Picked up a Bushnell TS25 red dot for less than $70 at PSA. Never shot thru one. We'll see if I like it.

Also snagged a power wheels for my lil boy. 2.5yo. He loves our neighbor's so I think he really enjoy his now. He's our only child & yes, he gets waaay too much crap for Christmas & birthdays. Waaay spoiled!

JarGoodman likes this.
  8. JarGoodman

JarGoodman Fawn

Dec 7, 2016
    Recliner shopping with a tablet is the way to go, I've also never been one for going to stores on black friday which is why cyber monday deals are my kind of thing. I'm still looking for a new scope though and didn't find much in the way of deals on amazon this year :(