Bowfishing from road bridges.

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by huntingwildman, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    How do you know people bow fishing are the ones leaving trash?

2. huntingwildman

huntingwildman Spike

Feb 13, 2007
    Good Morning y'all....Want some cheese with all that "whine"...Lol....All you have to do is follow the law but heck that's no fun....Let's look for 101 excuses to justify circumventing the law.

3. huntingwildman

huntingwildman Spike

Feb 13, 2007
    I've seen it firsthand...Trash left where they park, bottles and fish left on bridge decks.

4. huntingwildman

huntingwildman Spike

Feb 13, 2007
    No thanks on investigative reporting...We don't need outside interests involved here...I want to get sportsmen to police theirselves and develop a conscience...To not tolerate illegal methods...That is our real enemy.

5. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    So if you seen if first hand. Why not police it yourself?

6. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 8 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    OK understandable I'm in a better mood today so no real argument, I will make a promise to you hunting wild man, if I see anybody on a bridge no matter what they're doing, if there leaving trash or blocking traffic or kicking out dead fish on the curb I will take a stand for all the sportsman in this great United States of America, however my personal thoughts if I see somebody Politely fishing off of a bridge with poles or even bow fishing in a respectful non-intrusive way I will probably wave and drive-by, you're probably going to tell me that I missing the point but I will understand and not be mad at you

Dark Cloud likes this.
  7. ddwhitetails

ddwhitetails 10 pointer

Jul 6, 2014
    What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bingo! Now take a deep breath hunting wild man and move on!! LOL!

Dark Cloud and muddhunter like this.
  8. huntingwildman

huntingwildman Spike

Feb 13, 2007
    Lol....Agreed!... It's time to move on and quit gumming up the forum...No hard feelings, we all learned some things hopefully... I know I sure did...Just remember as sportsmen we all have something worth protecting...Best of Luck to all in your outdoor pursuits.

9. hoene

hoene 6 pointer

May 8, 2012
    Northern Ky
  10. charlette curtis

charlette curtis 6 pointer

Sep 7, 2011
    Hebron kentucky
    It only takes one person to give use all a bad name. Hunter ed reminder

DH13 likes this.