cabelas mto5o whitetail extreme or stand hunter parkas and bibs

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by rakatak, Nov 23, 2016.

1. rakatak

rakatak 6 pointer

Oct 17, 2005
    London,Ky
    Just wondering if anybody has either of these cold weather outfits. These sets are going to be on sale on black Friday and cyber Monday at very good prices. looking for a good late season cold weather set and wondering which set you guys would recommend. Thanks

2. jim rifanburg

jim rifanburg 6 pointer

Jul 27, 2016
    I have the MT50 they are great for sitting but the outer shell of the bibs tears easily if you are going to be walking in any brush

3. 8&sand

8&sand 12 pointer

No complaints here on the mto50. It's great for temps below 40.

4. KHNC

KHNC 6 pointer

Oct 30, 2015
    NC
    What size are you? I have a set of the Parka and Pants. In Mossy Oak original breakup camo. Had for several years but used little. Med pants and large jacket. Works great. Prob let you have for 100.00 shipped if interested. Pants may actually be large. I will double check if so.

5. rakatak

rakatak 6 pointer

Oct 17, 2005
    London,Ky
    Thanks for the offer and that's a good deal but I need xl.

6. RKF11

RKF11 6 pointer

Apr 9, 2010
    Southeastern KY
    Best stuff made!!! I've had mine 8 yrs now and best investment I've ever made in clothing. It's not a set to be worn will walking cause you will roast lol. I always pack mine in. I'm 6ft tall and actually bought the tall (I do have long legs lol) so they don't ride up when you set down. I'm getting a set for my wife when they go on sale

7. rakatak

rakatak 6 pointer

Oct 17, 2005
    London,Ky
    hey rfk11 which set you got? The mto5o whitetail extreme or the the stand hunter?

8. RKF11

RKF11 6 pointer

Apr 9, 2010
    Southeastern KY
    Sorry for the late reply. I have the extreme with scent lok.