Caught with his pants down and

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Apr 15, 2018.

1. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
  2. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 8 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    He just put his mouth in motion before he put his mind in gear, that's all. A lot of what he's said in the past has made a lot of sense, but he blew that one!

Dark Cloud likes this.
  3. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    In politics and voting anything can happen.

But Bevin has burned a lot of bridges with a whole lot of voters and not talking just teachers.

Some of it can be blamed on the legislature... some Bevin carries on his self. But in the end he’s in charge and carries the burden regardless.

Heck outside a primary where I’ll have to vote on a designated ticket....I’ll vote for anyone that’s not got an R or D by their name in the general election.

4. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 8 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    Right to Work law was another arrow to the heart of UNIONS! We've given up a lot that we'll regret in the future.

5. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Just a very stupid response on Bevins part. But his comment is just media candy no more so than good ole Mitch representing Ky.
    As for voting, what some foreigner or native spews as no bearing on policies I want to see.
    Bevin's ran on this agenda and became Governor . And like Trump he as kept his word. Weather you accomplish it or not. At least you are a man of your word.I dont see anyone yet who I think can challenge him. But we will see. On the other hand Barr better watch the Woman Pilot.

barney likes this.