Child goes to the gun range, cops question him at school

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by forager, Apr 25, 2018.

1. forager

forager 8 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
  2. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Kyle is a 2A supporter at Parkland, and unlike David Hogg has actually helped enact some changed in congress.

Those panty waste liberal sherrifs down there have an agenda, and seeing as how they were to chicken to stop the shooter, it definitely isn't "to protect and serve".

forager likes this.
  3. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Be glad you guys don’t work in a school. I know Forager knows a lot of teachers. It’s been a hell of a year with the school shootings. With social media kids pulled up old pics of classmates with guns and made up BS stories that had to be investigated. Anytime a kid looks up something dealing with a gun we have to be informed. For example, kid does a report on gun safety and skeet shooting. Craziness.

Marsh CallUser likes this.
  4. forager

forager 8 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    There is a way to investigate an issue and then there is this type of shady, creepy way of handling a report. I'm glad that this story has made national news and that these particular officers were exposed for going over the top in their investigation. They were within the law, yes, but "covering your ass" in this case is extreme.

So, when a kid posts pics of the wild game that he or she has harvested with a firearm, will the school have to investigate the possible "violent behavior" that has been reported?

It makes me think that tide pods and condoms will be on the school lunch menu pretty soon.

5. Smokin9mm

Smokin9mm 6 pointer

Dec 3, 2014
    Lexington
    sniffff. sniffff. snif.. whos cookin' up the lawsuit??

6. forager

forager 8 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    Does this family even have a case? The cops were within the law to question the child. How they did it may be controversial but it is legal.

I want kids to trust and cooperate with the police but when this kind of stuff happens, it's best to tell them to remain silent and contact their parents directly.

7. bigpuddin43

bigpuddin43 12 pointer

Feb 21, 2007
    bucktown
    pretty simple am I under arrest? no ok see ya later. they had no grounds to detain him.

Powerstro284 likes this.
  8. Marsh CallUser

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Guys, look up Kyle Kashuv. He has been making the rounds on news sites because he is a pro 2A parkland shooting shooter.

The liberal pussy sherrifs have an agenda down there. Amd ot isn't school safety, or saving kids lives. They showed that by not going in and neuralizing the threat, when the shooting occurred.

Capttrae likes this.
  9. Marsh CallUser

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    But there's no assault on fire arm rights or intent to disarm individuals. This isn't harassment, it's love.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    So far not crazy with the hunting pics thank goodness. Most are just like pulling up a dumb pic from the past where a kid was holding a gun and acting like a thug just to be cute in a pic. Problem is some were like from 3 years ago. It’s quieted down a lot thankfully.

12. forager

forager 8 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    It's nice to see at least one administrator with a grounded understanding of these things.

Too many of them are cowards that yield to angry parents who want to bully the school to get their way. Today a friend who is a teacher got yelled at by an AP in front of her class for something that she was not responsible for. The AP has a doctorate, and treats faculty and staff like dirt.

13. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Thanks. I’m not perfect but you’d never catch e pulling a stunt like that. I’m not far removed from the classroom and taught some tough kids. Our teachers have tough jobs and deserve respect. Too many out there calling the shots who probably couldn’t do the teachers job if they had to. Hate to hear that.

forager likes this.
  14. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I have noticed that as the level of Higher Education increases.....
    The level of Common Sense Decreases........
    Jest Sayin.....

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  15. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

You are 100% right, they're nothing but trained propagandists who try to impress one another by seeing who can be the most "progressive". They thrive on figuring out ways to spend government money for the good of the masses and incidentally, feather their own nests and that of their comrades.

Remember how we used to laugh at the Red Chinese "re-education" classes after Mao took over? Well brother, that's almost exactly what's going on in our institutes of higher learning right now.

Paying some of those pigs, like the one who was so hateful and happy that Barbra Bush died the other day, a hundred thousand a year of more (much, much, more in some cases) is an absolute joke; but that's the way the Left wants it so morons like that will remain in charge of the education of your kids.