Digging money

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by mudhole crossing, Oct 12, 2017.

1. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 10 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    anybody heard any dried seng prices as of lately?

2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Seng hunters are worse for trespassing than coon hunters.

elkaholic likes this.
  3. mudhole crossing

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    I agree. I do it everyday

HogHead87 and bondhu like this.
  4. mudhole crossing

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    Thanks man for the love. Glad to see a moderator throwing turds on a dwindling hunting forum. I asked a simple question. No need for smarta$$ replies. I'm a deer/turkey hunter 100%. And I ginseng hunt. But there's way more trespassing co calls on deer hunters than all seng hunters combined. With that said, I wander why this site is losing members daily?!?!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  5. Logged into this site for the first time in a year just to like this post. I like to hunt animals and seng. But talking trash about all seng hunters is like calling all deer hunters TV Show wannabe trophy hunters who only hunt some farm they pay to hunt on. Gotta get some of them a safe space when you mention Ginseng.

6. mudhole crossing

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    Ginseng hunting helps with Christmas costs in my house. I don't trespass. I get permission.

7. Same here brother. I pay for Christmas every year and stick to areas I’m allowed to be in. Enough land owned by mining companies who allow you use that you should never have to think about trespassing.

8. HogHead87

HogHead87 Fawn

Oct 22, 2017
    Winchester
    You should see the welcome I got lol...
    Sad to see the hunting brotherhood going to hell...lord help us.

9. It’s not about outdoorsmen & brotherhood anymore. It’s about some ego trip to see who can kill the biggest animal even if they have to pay for it.

Any word on seng prices?

10. mudhole crossing

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    It's around 550-600 here depending on quality and quantity

11. turkeymanmike

turkeymanmike Fawn

Oct 27, 2017
    vine grove
    yea I said something about liberals the other day on in another thread and it got deleted. guess the mods are liberals lol oh well. hunting is a joke anymore sad to say and I doubt I'll be doing it much longer. it's all about ego and money. what a joke.

12. Jarhead

Jarhead 8 pointer

Feb 20, 2005
    Allen co. Ky.
    I agree 100%! This used to be a great place to hang out I was on here almost everyday. I miss it but it got ruined by a few.

13. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    I'm not following your logic. I'm not disagreeing with you on hunting having changed but why would you stop hunting because the industry has become what it is? If you love the activity it makes little sense to quit it because you don't like how others do it.

14. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

First, I'm not a moderator.
    Second, I stand by my statement. Many think they can go where they please and dig where they want.
    Third, if you want to look for a reason for "dwindling hunting forum" then look no further than Internet hunters jumping on posted pictures and snowflakes like yourself who get their feelings hurt at the drop of a hat.

15. mudhole crossing

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    bahahaha!!!!! Well moderator or not, u had no reason for a post like that. But posts as urs are why this forum is losing members.