Digging money

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by mudhole crossing, Oct 12, 2017.

1. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 10 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    I asked a simple, respectable question. Maybe a took u post wrong, but all coon and ginseng hunters don't trespass. Just like all deer hunters don't trespass

2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Maybe urs right. :D

3. turkeymanmike

turkeymanmike Fawn

Oct 27, 2017
    vine grove
    well besides the fact that it's become a "industry" lack of respect for other people's gear that dont belong to you, not yourself but you know what I mean, and taking it like its your own is another reason why I'm getting sick of it. working hard to pay for my gear for some last a$$ pos to take when he stumbles upon it is not the world I remember. And it's just not the younger generation I've met a few older thieves that don't care to steal all your cameras or stands. I guess I'm just over it.

4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

My post was somewhat in jest but my experience with ginsengers is they don't care where they dig and I think many agree.

5. turkeymanmike

turkeymanmike Fawn

Oct 27, 2017
    vine grove
    I trespass and I'm coming for all your booners and I dig seng from my truck on public land lol sometimes at church I find myself chewing gum I find stuck underneath the bench

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Man, you are hard core

turkeymanmike likes this.
  7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I bet he has a Chinese tattoo on his neck and he has no clue what it means.

8. kc4sox

kc4sox Spike

Nov 16, 2014
    Go look at my thread on crossbows. This guy just likes to S*** on peoples posts. Huge ass***

9. turkeymanmike

turkeymanmike Fawn

Oct 27, 2017
    vine grove
    I know what it means. it actually says have a nice day a$$hole

10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Your post was an obvious fishing attempt to hook someone. I stripped your drag, snapped your line, and took your lure.

11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

No Regrats!

12. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 10 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    U own any land 120+ because I'd like to get permission for some new seng locations?

13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I do. I have about a quarter acre behind my house that I KNOW is full of seng. You just can't see the tops for the old tomato and cucumber vines. If you will bring your tiller and break it all up I think you will hit the mother load.

14. mac0492

mac0492 Spike

Oct 15, 2013
    Someone should sell this stuff to a soap opera. Grown men bickering like little old women. Come on guys.

15. aaronc

aaronc 6 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

Not a new thing,..always been thieves..always will be. It may not be what you remember because decades back there really weren't as many stands to steal. They were all 2x4's nailed into the fork of a tree. Way too much work to steal that. And cameras,..well their relatively new and I suppose just right for a thief. As far as age goes I would gess no discernible difference. I wouldn't necessarily trust a 60 year old over a 16 year old. ,......but I'm with you,..Ain't got no time for nunuvem.