EXPOSED: Memri reveals Muslim call to arms to form joint ISLAMIC ARMY to invade Israel!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by EC, Mar 13, 2018.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    If this article is right and has any credibility to it, this has Ezekiel 38 written all over it.

==============================================

EXPOSED: Memri reveals Muslim call to arms to form joint ISLAMIC ARMY to invade Israel!
    [​IMG] Mar. 13, 2018 8:00 am by The Right ScoopNo Comments

The website Memri, known for monitoring and translating the Middle East, has uncovered a doozy for us in recent days and it goes right along with what we’ve been saying about Erdogan’s plans to resurrect the fatally wounded head of the Ottoman Empire.

First allow me to set the scene.

On December 6, as you well know, Trump changed US policy recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and set in motion a plan to move our embassy there from Tel Aviv. That brought about outrage and protests in the Middle East – some violent – and condemnations from all over Muslim world of Trump’s decision. Even the UN tried unsuccessfully to get Trump to undo his decision.

[​IMG]
    Then Erdogan steps up and takes charge of this issue on behalf of the Muslim world, making ominous threats against Israel that sound akin to invasion while leading the OIC to recognize East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine.

That’s the backdrop.

Article too long to post, go here for entirety: http://therightscoop.com/here-we-go...-to-form-joint-islamic-army-to-invade-israel/

2. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I don't think that would be a good idea, but it sounds like a good way to get rid of a lot of Islamic terrorists.

I honestly don't think either side is a friend to the USA, but the Islamists are much worse.

3. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    As long as we don't get involved in it, why should i care?

DH13 likes this.
  4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Israel get invaded and we are square in the middle of it, but yes, it would be one good way of getting rid a of a bunch of these jihadist.

DH13 likes this.
  5. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    YES WE WILL. U.S. will back Israel in any war.

6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    If this is Ezekiel 38, God handles it.

TripleGee and DH13 like this.
  7. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    YES HE DOES. If anybody follows the Bible I do. I think we are living close to the end. With everything that is going on in the world today. Bible states world will be destroyed by fire and brimstone. I take it as NUKES.

RLWEBB likes this.
  8. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Given that any major land invasion of Israel would likely be countered with nukes, I'm not sure we'd have time to get involved.

If it wasn't for the Middle East oil, would we care about Israel?

9. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I sure hope so. I’ve been looking forward to it a long time.

10. baknblack

baknblack 8 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    From purely a secular standpoint they are the front line between the civilized world and the dark ages.

11. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Israel has nothing to do with oil, more biblical than anything.

If there was a land invasion, I have no doubt that Israel could handle themselves long enough for the US to arrive.........When granny can drive a tank, shoot mortars, sniper gun and damn near anything else, the other side might have a problem. There will be no nukes needed.

bondhu and DH13 like this.
  12. wv67

wv67 6 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    It will never fall again , or be destroyed they r messing with the wrong people

TripleGee likes this.
  13. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I'd disagree Israel has nothing to do with oil.

They are a US ally who's military is supplied by us, in close proximity to the regional oil fields. The US can claim it's not about the oil, but it is. Israel acts as a de facto client state, and a buffer to help keep the peace in the region, the oil flowing, and the price relatively low. I don't necessarily disagree with this as a foreign policy, but I'm not pretending it's something else. Why else would we care about the Middle East at all?

But I do agree a land invasion of Israel would get very bloody, very fast. They've literally been planning for this since the end of the war.

14. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I tell you what I like about Israel. Yes for the believers they are Gods chosen people. However, for anyone, just watch the way that small little country handles business. They are surrounded by larger nations that hate them and they stare danger in the face and say “bring it”. Those suckers don’t flinch and always come out on top. Iceman is probably right there is probably some oil deals in play there, but still, if we are to have anyone in the Middle East as an ally, I’m glad it’s them.

15. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    YES LOOK WHAT THEY DONE IN A 6 DAY WAR. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) consisted of 275,000 troops, compared to the 456,000 soldiers of the combined Iraqi, Syrian, Jordanian and Egyptian armies. The united Arab forces also had a decided edge with regards to weaponry and military equipment: they boasted more than double the amount of tanks, and close to four times the amount of combat aircraft. IN 6 DAYS ISRAEL WIPED OUT JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THESE COUNTRIES HAD. ISRAEL GOES FOR THE THROAT TO WIN. NOT LIKE THE U.S. THAT PICKS AND CHOSE WHAT TO HIT AND FIGHT.

TripleGee, bondhu and xbokilla like this.