Grocery Store Sparks Outrage With Weekly Advert “Heaven Has A Wall… Hell Has Open Borders”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

1. mac0492

mac0492 6 pointer

Oct 15, 2013
    People said the same thing about Chikfila and doesn’t seem to be hurting their business. My guess is they value the opportunity to lead others in the right direction more than a bunch of cans and walls. Either stand up, speak up, or shut up. This just goes to show that “some” have the knee jerk reaction at actions like this as negative. Every democrat in the country is all about freedom of speech until someone says something about heaven or the church or Christ or the american flag or the pledge of allegiance, etc. What kills me is they are too stupid to see how two faced they are about it.

barney likes this.
  2. mac0492

mac0492 6 pointer

Oct 15, 2013
    I think it’s because most republicans who believe in Christ believe everyone should pay their own way if they are able, everyone should help widows and orphans, render unto Cesar what is Cesar’s, love your neighbor as yourself, etc. True Christians are some of the best citizens in any country. See any Christian groups going around cutting off people’s heads, stealing, murdering, joining gangs, drug cartels, rioting instead of working, tagging other people’s property? Nope. They are too busy working, providing for their families, teaching their kids, helping their neighbors, holding doors open for people, paying taxes, shaking hands, living for today because they are not promised tomorrow, worshiping the God of creation.

3. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  4. wv67

wv67 8 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Well said Mac , but to some that’s just slobbering comments of a man being conned LOL

barney likes this.
  5. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    I agree, your on to something about christ.Imo its the 10 commandments that they can't stand to follow. Thou shalt not kill. They don't like that one because abortion they desire is out.Take each commandment and they despise them all and try to rewrite them all to fit what they want.

barney, RLWEBB and OLE RASPY like this.
  6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 6 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    this country, was supposedly founded on freedom. freedom of religion for example. it became anti-christian, during the Obama years. i believe in freedom of;; religion, free speech, an so on. i got a problem with politically correct, an imposition, an the way i talk, or the way someone else wants me to talk. sorry, im am old one.. i got the right to say what i think, even though i may be wrong.

barney and RLWEBB like this.
  7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I guess the truth just hurts too much

barney likes this.
  8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Those 10 Commandments you speak of does that...Thou Shalt not kill.. Cover the death penalty ? Seems a little two face to me to support one and not the other. Just saying.

9. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    The original wording is thou shall not Murder , not thou shall not kill.

drakeshooter likes this.
  10. wv67

wv67 8 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    The Bible speaks of following laws and being punished , and it speaks of a lot of things in the past and things to come .... This country was founded on In God we trust , one nation under god , rather you believe in him or not .. It’s funny how some folks wanna change history , to suit them take god out of certain things , but don’t dare leave out slavery , when slaves were some of the most religious , LOL. Two faced is exactly what the folks are that wanna change these things , Democrat , Republican , left right , liberal , what ever you vote for or believe in ... YOU SHOULD BE FOR THE USA AND ITS PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT And for the better of it .. No history changing none what so ever has nothing to do with running or fixing the country

EC likes this.
  11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Not on any listing of the 10 commandments have I ever seen the word Murder.

12. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    the Jewish translation is the sixth commandment should be translated as "Thou shall not murder."
    There are several strong arguments for the case that the sixth commandment should be translated as "Thou shall not murder." First, the verb used in the Torah commandment is ratsah, which is translated as murder. The mistranslating the sixth of the Ten Commandments as "Thou shalt not kill," and arguing that therefore no killing is permissible. This incorrect quote has been used to support other causes such as animal rights and vegetarianism also pacifism and the opposition to capital punishment. The original Hebrew text is thou shalt not murder. See #13 in my Bible. IMG_20190212_111711.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 10:17 AM
    EC likes this.
  13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Leave it to the left, with the undeveloped and immature logic of a junior high kid, attempt to interpret the Bible. If one reviews anything in the Scriptures within context, you know what it means.

Exodus 21:12- He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.

Get the meaning now? That wasn't so hard, was it?

PUBLIC RAT likes this.
  14. Bubbles

Bubbles 6 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Cut him some slack. He' old, retired, and has nothing better to do besides stir up shat on the internet. His life is punishment enough.