Group wanted for large hunt or fish?

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Joseph, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    I live in Lexington, I'd like to get a group of 4 to eight to plan for a large out of state hunting or fishing expedition. It would take me some time to have the cash for some big hunting outfitter so I'm not in a rush. I've fished in Canada and few times back in the day and new River gorge. Fishing cheaper but I'd go either way. Call or text if interested 859-327-7469.

2. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 6 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    When was you thinking about doing this adventure. This year or next

3. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    I guess that depends on how much money it would cost. Having time isn't a problem. I know some hunting trips would be over 5k if you killed the right animal. When I fished Canada it was about $2500 for 7 nights, Taking off from a float plane and landing in the lake that we fished in. There was water pumped from the lake and gas ran for lights in the cabin. We could do something cheap if no one wanted to spend much.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  4. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    I was looking at the place we fished at earlier, I guess it's was cheaper than I thought it was. Look up Air Cochrane fishing. That's where we were. You're alone no rescue.

5. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 6 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    I have always wanted to musky fishing. That's on my bucket list. Don't have a boat. And the odds catching them from the bank isn't good

6. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    What part of the state are you in? I don't know where is the best chance to catch one locally. If you wanted to do something cheap I'm sure we could find a place that rents boats, Canada's lakes would be frozen by the time we had a crew and money.

7. just me

just me 12 pointer

Sep 26, 2013
  8. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    Yeah come on, I got a fiddle and a mandolin

9. luvtohunt

luvtohunt 8 pointer

Sep 1, 2011
    Eubank, Ky
    No disrespect man but sounds like a scam. How does it work?? I send you money and you reserve my spot?? No half wa intelligent person is gonna respond positively to this thread. If not, might wanna go about it a different way. Just my two cents on this thread. If that even matters.

10. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    Well my goal is to find a small group in area that wants to go, It's doesn't have to be an outfitter. If they wanna go out west and hunt on public land that's fine. I'm poor, Don't have a $40k truck and trailer. That's what I need. I'm hoping to find someone who owns this or a group who is willing to make an effort to rent or borrow. If 2-4 people shoots and elk 1500 miles from home? Do just bring coolers or what?

11. HalfRack

HalfRack Fawn

Aug 5, 2016
    Oh God......

12. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    I don't know what I hear banjos is supposed to mean? " I'm being a smart ass or what?

13. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    You sure got a perty mouth boy

14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Squeal like a pig boy!

15. Riflelooney

Riflelooney Fawn

Aug 7, 2016
    What part of the state are you in. If muskie fishing is on
    Your bucket list. Give me a shout I would be more than happy to take you out and get you on one.