$h/t Hole Countries

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by useyourbow, Jan 12, 2018 at 7:32 AM.

1. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

The libs are spinning out of control again. LMAO
    President says what everyone and I mean everyone thinks and they go bonkers. I love it. I would like to see anyone disprove what he said is not factual. Morally inappropriate maybe, but it is the truth. The outrage stems for the guilt they all feel because they have thought the same thing.

beauhunter41031 and cedar ridge like this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The ONLY thing the liberals have is RACE, that's all. Anything that will bring up race in anyway they jump on.

Look what Peolsi said about the DACA talks. She told about the "White Guys" leading the talks.

When Obama was in office ANYTIME you disagreed about anything at all you were called a racists. You disagreed with a tax increase, you were a racists. You disagreed with a military cut, you were a racists. That's why they want Oprah so they can do the same thing over again. Just this post will be called racists.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 7:44 AM
    cedar ridge likes this.
  3. bondhu

bondhu 10 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    He is making them own it:p:p:p:D:DMAGA:):):)

cedar ridge and barney like this.
  4. forager

forager 6 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    cedar ridge likes this.
  5. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Not possible. The people of Appalachia are born with white privilege. This is just fake news. The only people that suffer in the United States are brown people.

6. forager

forager 6 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    spicereaster.jpg

cedar ridge likes this.
  7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Exactly what you would expect from a racist, bigot that just helps illustrate why he is completely unfit for the office he holds. More of the same to come ... I'm sure.

forager likes this.
  8. chadwimc

chadwimc 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Snicker. Your girl lost...

9. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Now we are labeling people racist for calling out countries? For stating the facts? People used to migrate to this country to become Americans and make a better life for themselves. Now they migrate here for free stuff and because as a whole they lack the intestinal fortitude to change what is wrong in their own country.

"I am moving my entire family to Haiti for their good schools and affordable housing" said no one ever.

cedar ridge likes this.
  10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

What did I tell you all in my last post???? Right off the bat.

drakeshooter and cedar ridge like this.
  11. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Wish I had some of that when I was growing up with water out of the hillside. Taking baths in a #3 washtub(always clean though). Party line phone. One TV channel that took 2000' of ladder line to get. Hauling coal for the fireplaces.. Though I loved my childhood then. I was happy. I guess it was privilege, but the privilege of living with people who made the most of what they had and were happy to have it..

12. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 10 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

Best line I've read on this forum in quite awhile.

13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    The POTUS is having an ABSOLUTE ball trolling the MSM! Them snowflakes never ever learn either.. they swaller everything he says or does hook, line, and sinker! Covfefe? LMAO