$h/t Hole Countries

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by useyourbow, Jan 12, 2018 at 7:32 AM.

1. riverview

riverview 8 pointer

At what point, if there is one, is his behavior not acceptable?

2. cedar ridge

cedar ridge Spike

Dec 3, 2015
    South Central KY
    Glad to see that the confusion here is minimal and limited to the usual suspects. Happy to see that the majority here understand reality. Keep on keeping on. Make America Great Again! For anyone that doesn’t support that, feel free to move to Haiti. It’s lovely this time of year!

3. forager

forager 6 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    “You do what you want with your own scalp and I’ll be tellin’ us what we ought to do with ours.” Hawkeye "Last of the Mohicans"

4. WaterDog88

WaterDog88 10 pointer

Jul 28, 2008
    Kentucky
    There's two standards.

1. The public/voters,
    2. The prostitute polititions.

His antics will wear thin with the public before the spineless polititions. Mid-terms will tell the real tale.

5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Is it possible for us to sign GG into a nut house? His drivel is foaming from his mouth like a rabid dog.

6. JR PORTER

JR PORTER Spike

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    Just what exactly is white privilege? Explain it to me.

7. I believe his tongue was firmly planted against his cheek lol.

slicked-it likes this.
  8. bondhu

bondhu 10 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Well,well looks like what’s was leaked is not the context that was spoken. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Once again grabbing chest yelling “I’m coming :DElizabeth “ ,idiots.
    President Trump should have checked his facts ,Haiti can not be a sh#t hole country the Clinton foundation spent millions to build 12 shacks:p:pidiots.
    :D:DMAGA:):)

9. bigbonner

bigbonner 6 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    I know I will get flamed for this but here it goes . I was raised with manners I guess .
    There is a thing called politeness and manners . That is where you don't say out loud what you or others really think and may be true .
    If you think politeness is wrong the go to wal mart and walk up to all those that don't fit your idea of a human being and tell them face to face and see what happens . Your are fat ,you are ugly , your baby is ugly , you are a slob , you stink , and so on and see what happens . Go tell your wife , father in law , mother in law , brother or sister what in your opinion that is wrong with them .

I came from a old cold rundown sh!t hole farm house . We were poor but we were clean , taught manners and respect and we were loved . We did not have the fancy gadgets we have today but I would crawl back to that old run down farm house if I could today .

Trump may be right about those countries but why just blurt it out and cause more hatred among the world, after all the whole world is watching him and his actions .

10. I thought this was a closed door meeting and he didn't just "blurt" out anything? Some aholes need to learn to shut tf up and stop trying to obstruct the POTUS at ever turn. That's it and nothing more. Besides, I personally have zero issue with him calling a spade a spade but then I'm the kind of man who prefers straight up folks to BSers. We've had enough of those.

11. riverview

riverview 8 pointer

Open door, closed door, whatever your political leanings, you still should act and behave like a decent human being.

forager and Happy Camper like this.
  12. chadwimc

chadwimc 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Like the democrats???

13. I think they're shitholes too so in your infinite wisdom I'm not a decent human being. I suppose since I'm such a POS in your morally superior view all I can say is too bad and you can KMA and bark at the hole.

forager likes this.
  14. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

What it illustrates is that DT is as fit to be POTUS as you are.

drakeshooter likes this.
  15. And here comes the pink panty wearing troll lmao.

katlynn likes this.