Honey, let me pick one for you

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Rob Rock, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Rob Rock

Rob Rock Fawn

Jan 28, 2018
    Cheswinster, Ky.
    For Valentines day, you are allowed to pick the buck for your significant other for 2018 crossbow season. You get to hunt the remaining buck. Explain your choice to your loved one.
    pick one for motheerinlaw.JPG

2. Panther45

Panther45 Spike

Sep 25, 2013
    She gets the one on the right. Mine on the left. "I love you too much too much to allow you to get too much confidence with your first buck. I don't want you to succumb to the curse of beginner's luck". She has never killed a deer.

Yettislayer likes this.
  3. mountain hunter

mountain hunter Spike

Jan 17, 2010
    Bell County Ky
    She gets the one on the right because his antlers are more heart shaped and it shows my love for her. The antlers are not really heart shaped but that is what I hope she will believe.

bondhu likes this.
  4. luvtohunt

luvtohunt 8 pointer

Sep 1, 2011
    Eubank, Ky
    My old lady likes to eat them a lot so I would say she gets the one on the right because it looks younger and will be more tender!!!!

5. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    The one on the left. I would think she would like it better plus she knows I would want her to get it since it has the biggest rack.

6. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    She gets the one on the right then I mess with her sights a little and that buck makes it another year and I get to comfort her because she’s down in the dumps for missing. Then the whole plan comes together in the end. All women are vulnerable when there down

nock and invasion36 like this.
  7. Farrier85

Farrier85 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2015
    Very wise grasshopper

8. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 10 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    If I could convince her to hunt him hers would have to be the one on the left. Then I would let the neighbors shoot the one on the right like they do every year and then I would wait for the rut to kick in.

9. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

I would buy her a real bow and let her shoot whatever she wanted.:p

nock likes this.
  10. jfiscus

jfiscus 6 pointer

Nov 19, 2013
    Kenton County
    Put up 2 stands and both go sit; first come, first serve! Loser has to field dress the deer!