I Am So Sick

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by JR in KY, Apr 16, 2018.

1. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Of seeing that Damwoman's Kid run down the hall Butt Neckid.
    Amy ......Something or other running for Democratic Congress candidate Bankrolled by Millions from the Federal Democratic Party headquarters.
    It's on TV every 5 minutes.
    She is a former Marine pilot, and I ain't dissing that.
    But. Enough is enough.
    Rant over.

Feedman, barney and Dark Cloud like this.
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Being deceptive right from the get go. Amazing!

Feedman likes this.
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Glad I have missed that one

4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Wish I could say that.

5. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    I hadn’t seen it either or know the woman your talking about till Barney posted the video.

Which I was about to say she would get more votes if she ran down the hallway buck naked.

But now... I don’t think that would work either.

Feedman and mudhole crossing like this.
  6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I haven't watch the video and have missed seeing it because our local tv channels are out of Evansville, Indiana . Don't even know who she is or what she is running for. Against Mitch maybe ?

OK just watch the video and I find it funny as heck. Anyone with a little kid has ran into things like that.

7. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Well, it ain't so funny when it runs 3 times an hour on the Lexington stations.
    I see she is running against Lexingtons Queer mayor Jim Gray in the primary, and against a Republican Congressman Andy Barr.

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I feel the same way about Indiana elections. For some reason I tend to spot things in commercials others don't. And not just political ad's. Things just jump out at me. They have a guy running for congress that his 3 times or more per hour ad proclaims him to be a great Conservative Christian. In the ad he is saying grace with his family at a meal. Only problem is there is no food in sight and full place settings on the table. I for some reason find that strange. They also act like he has never been in public office but a small company owner when in fact he was a state rep for several years, I guess they forgot that part.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    She’s an ignorant communist. Her parents live 3 doors down from me. She will not win

10. Smokin9mm

Smokin9mm 6 pointer

Dec 3, 2014
    Lexington
    Gotta be a rug muncher. That "family" is a front.

bigbonner and barney like this.
  11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Ridiculous. Sure, having your little kid run down the hallway half naked certainly would qualify her for office. Sheesh....where's the child neglect police??