Idaho draw results out

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by 1wildcatfan, May 22, 2016.

1. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    draw results came out Friday. i got another "sorry, license number ######## did not draw". my family is 0 for 19 this year and i just put us in 8 more times in Arizona.

2. CHL

CHL 10 pointer

Jul 14, 2008
    Central KY
    I feel your pain Greg. Chalk me up as right there with ya.

3. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    I put in for Az, Wy and Ky raffles last night as a last attempt to draw. I'm going to Az on an OTC mulie archery tag the last week of August. my outfitter friend sent me pics last year of a couple of deer in velvet that resembled that dink you shot. :) he said no one killed them and he would try to locate them again this summer. told him I would probably wet my pants if I got into archery range on one of those bruisers. 100 degree hunt should be interesting.

4. fcfishking

fcfishking 8 pointer

Apr 11, 2010
    Fairdale, KY
    What draw in Idaho are you referencing? According to Cabela's TAGS program, the Idaho Elk and Mule Deer lottery doesn't end until June 5th. We have a group of 4 putting in for Elk in Idaho and I just talked to the TAGS guys yesterday.

5. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    sorry, goat and sheep.

6. CHL

CHL 10 pointer

Jul 14, 2008
    Central KY
    I'm in Oregon in October and back to Colorado on Thanksgiving Day (where I shot that dink) to try and scratch out a couple of more nice Mulies. Like you, I didn't draw anything thus far. Fingers crossed for some of my sheep draws but guessin' I'll have to wait until '18 on my Dall hunt.