I'm disabled come save me.

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Joseph, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    I don't know what else to do but beg. I know one other guy and his only intrest is fishing and drinking. I've lived in South Lexington for 12 years. I have an intrest in it all I just dont drive or know anyone that wants to do something. I lived in eastern ky in the past and knew others but not anymore. I'm 37 have some mild epilepsy problems.

2. Rodeo man

Rodeo man 8 pointer

Aug 31, 2011
    1. Are you needing a hunting partner, or a friend?

2. We all feel alone sometimes. That's human nature.

3. Sounds like transportation/economics/new surroundings are limiting factors. Find a church near you, that provides transportation to members. Attend every service, and function. Net work with those people. God hears are cry for help.

3. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    What are you asking for?

4. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky
    I just can' drive and if I could I wouldn't know where to start in the area. It seems it would it be a little trip out lex. I'd like to get to know someone to go hunting/trapping/fishing , I'm open to going anywhere the state or country

5. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of Western KY
    You might try contacting Buckmasters below.

http://www.buckmasters.com/Resources/BADF/disabled-hunters

mudhole crossing likes this.
  6. luvtohunt

luvtohunt 8 pointer

Sep 1, 2011
    Eubank, Ky
    I feel for ya man. Seizures suck, I see folks have them daily here where I work. Not being able to drive because of them sucks even worse. If I were closer I'd help ya out. Surely one of you fellas in the Lexington area that hunts or fishes needs a buddy from time to time to go with you. I think that's all he is asking.

7. Smokin9mm

Smokin9mm 6 pointer

Dec 3, 2014
    Lexington
    I am newer to Lexington myself and hunted a few times on public land last year. It was pretty rough terrain but if you can handle that and like to bowhunt you are welcome to come with this coming season. I will provide transportation, thats not a problem. Gonna go out in a few weeks to scout some new areas as well if you just want to get out and walk around the woods. I can never plan too far in advance due to work and a 2 year old, but if you want to PM me your # I will holler at you once I can find some time to get out there. I dont mesh well with junkies or drunks though. So if that is you, please disregard everything I said. Good luck, bud.

carnivore, xbokilla and barney like this.
  8. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky

Thanks I appreciate it. I've just ran out of options but to beg. 15 years ago I could just step behind the house and I'd be in the wild.

9. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Good luck. Sounds like you’re on the right track

10. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    KY Swamp Beagler likes this.
  11. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Smokin 9mm you done good man. Way to step up. You need a good pat on the pack.

Joseph hang in there hope this works out

Smokin9mm and barney like this.
  12. Joseph

Joseph Fawn

Jul 10, 2016
    Lexington ky

I'm hanging, If I have to I'll just get an air rifle and shoot doves off my electric line or trap squirrels.

mudhole crossing likes this.