ISIS Attack in Paris

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by JR in KY, Apr 20, 2017.

1. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Here they go again.
    Right down the street from the Arc de Triumph.
    I walked down this street in December. Passed this very spot where the Police were shot.
    The city of light is FULL of Islamic Radicals; absolutely full of them. While I was walking down the street visiting the Christmas market on both sides of the street for almost a mile, I couldn't help but think how vulnerable we were. It had been but 3 days since an Islamist drove a truck through crowds at the Berlin Christmas market killing a bunch of people.
    If only one per cent of the Muslims on the sidewalks were Radicals.....that would be Dozens of people.
    I sure felt Naked without my AR-15 and .45. Call it paranoia? I am vindicated. I won't be back.

Also, a couple weeks after I visited the Louvre museum, another Islamic Radical hacked up a few people with a machete in the courtyard. And last year a couple ISIS dogs charged into a Church service in Normandy and hacked up some worshipers.
    The news says that the French police list 10,000 Islamists as being on Watch lists, but obviously they don't have enough personel to watch them.

Europe has let millions of Muslims into their countries. France, Belgum and Germany are absolutely Over run with them.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 8 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Well thank goodness we're waayyy too smart to allow that here in the good 'ol USA!

Take the State of Kentucky and the City of Bowling Green for instance. In the last 20 years or so the Muslims have only built 2 mosques (1 in the last 7 or 8 years) .... oh, wait a minute ..... they're working on a third now and they're expanding one of the others to accommodate the expected influx of NEW refugees and ...... uhhhh ............. never mind. :(

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    When will we learn as a society to identify the problem for what it is?

4. I was told by local law enforcement that Murray State has "double digit" terror watch list exchange students. Considering the list is around a million deep I'm not sure how dangerous they are. I bet it's the husbands of the women you see walking the streets wearing full burkas? I think they're called. Nothing but eyes showing on the streets of Murray, KY.

5. bondhu

bondhu 8 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    You mean the outfits that look like Cousin It ? In Murray?

drakeshooter likes this.
  6. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

This wasn't a terrorist attack. It was a hate crime.

All joking aside. I try to be fair. I try to accept all people but in the case of muslims they don't play well with others. Some will say you can't lump them in all together but the Koran teaches their hatred. They are all part of the globalization of the Islamic faith and they have no compassion for others so why must we have compassion shoved down our throats.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  7. Yes, this is a common site in Murray nowadays.

IMG_1101.JPG

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    ^^^Let's play a game I like to call "would you?"

drakeshooter likes this.
  9. nock

nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    That would be like picking what's behind door number 3.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  10. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Be nice. We used paper bags back in the day.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  11. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 8 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    And clothes pins. :p

12. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    That don't sound very safe.....You fellers shulda just splurged a bought condoms.

KYote-Krusher and nock like this.