its ok to MURDER full term babies in NY now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Jan 23, 2019.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    Hillfarm likes this.
  2. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 8 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Democrats love killing babies. Every woman should have the right to kill their unborn children.

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    There was a college professor who said up to two years old would be ok.. These people are disgusting.

4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Unbelievable, How could they do something like this

5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Remember what you said the other day about Sodom and Gamorah? Remember what I said? Well, this is proof.

davers and ojibwa62 like this.
  6. wv67

wv67 8 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Don’t understand it

7. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    If a baby has a heartbeat it is alive and a viable person.. and has a right to live. At 9 mos if the momma doesn't want the baby there are plenty of people who do.

8. ddwhitetails

ddwhitetails 10 pointer

Jul 6, 2014
    Its not human! Pure evil without a doubt! Can't be of your right mind to vote for something like this!! Most do it to secure more votes! That makes it even worse! When a vote becomes more important than a childs life!! I never would have guessed this country would be So Messed Up in my lifetime! There is no doubt we are approaching the end of times.

9. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    Sometimes I think the end can't get here soon enough, many will fear it I welcome it. As much as I love my life and my family I can't wait to see Jesus. Many will say it will get better here , no it won't the human heart is full of evil if God is not in it.. No man can fix it or right the ship not a king not a president not any elected official no matter what they promised, we are on a journey predetermined many many years ago. Not trying to say it's all gloom and doom and it may get better for a time ,but we are still on course that was prophesied in the The Bible , unlike any other book rather 66 books forty authors from three continents over nearly 2000+ years, it maintains a perfect consistency of account and message. Its words point unerringly to Christ, whose work on the cross was ordained by God the true author of the Bible ... before the world began

Genesis 27:3 likes this.
  10. THIS is part of what I’m talking about here whenever I bring up the need to hang a lot of people. If these people don’t deserve a stretched out neck then nobody does.

Nock likes this.
  11. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    Trust me when I say their reward is waiting..

12. Panther45

Panther45 6 pointer

Sep 25, 2013
    Bible says that there is nothing now that has not been before. Fear not for what is happening for the end is not here. All these things must first come to pass. These are my words but you get the meaning. I don't like to push any of my beliefs on people. It is up to them and God, but it is hard to ignore what is happening in the world and not feel like sooner than later time will stop.

PUBLIC RAT likes this.
  13. Carpdaddy

Carpdaddy 10 pointer

May 12, 2016
    Corbin, Ky
    Would it be different if they were killing them with Guns? They seem to hate those also.

14. BikerTrash22

BikerTrash22 Fawn

Nov 18, 2015
    I will never understand the left! How can it be ok to kill an innocent baby, but not kill a convicted murderer, rapist, or 3 time major felon? I just don't get the logic! Also, if a person kills a pregnant women, and the baby dies its double murder, how can there be both, abortion and double murder!?

15. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Absolutely pathetic human being. You can't reason with stupid, you can't reason with evil. His soul and his minions will pay a heavy price when judgement comes. Tell him don't run to the back of the line, accept your fate as you made your choice, those babies didn't have a choice.