Just curious, Is any member of this forum okay with this.

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Carl, Apr 25, 2018.

1. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    So you’re saying an unborn baby is not living?

2. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I’m just seeing this so there is no double standard for me. I’m a Christian Duster so what’s right is right 100% of the time no matter. Just because it’s my wife or my daughter doesn’t change that. My wife has told me in the past that she would carry the baby even if she knew it would be her death. And by the way there are things much worse than death. Don’t be afraid of those who can kill the body, be afraid of the One who can kill both body and soul. My daughter feels the same. She’d carry as well. See we try to live what we believe. On the hard ones and the easy ones. I believe that the Bible is the infalable word of God. It tells me that abortion is wrong and lists no exceptions. So that settles it for me. Just like it tells me that adultry is wrong, homosexuality is wrong, lying is wrong, and on and on. And do you mind telling me what you mean by “so called Christian?”

EdLongshanks and Mr.White like this.
  3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I answered your question.

4. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I hope you find the Lord one day. That’s about all I can say.

5. Killroy

Killroy 8 pointer

Apr 18, 2007
    in a gas station
    Yep.

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Thanks for honest reply, your family is one in a million.. What I mean by a so called Christian is simple. What part of Shalt not kill do some not understand. Last I read it was in the bible under the ten commandments. There is no pick and choose who lives and who dies if you take the bible at full word. Are you saying your right 100% of the time because your a Christian ?

7. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    I'm of horribly mixed feelings here... On one hand, I believe abortion is murder. Plain and simple. It's killing a child. Period. But on the other hand, years ago I volunteered t the Lexington Child Abuse Council and many of the things I saw there made me question whether sometimes abortion/murder might be more merciful than bringing an unwanted child into the world.

Babies in car seats full of roaches and in their diapers and clothing. A beautiful 18 mo old little girl literally ripped apart by her mother's boyfriend using her for sex. Children with hands covered in blisters from being held against a hot stove. Others with cigarette burns all over their bodies. Babies who were malnourished with urine and feces caked on them so thick you had to soak them for 10-15 minutes just to get it off. Broken bones, scars, traumatic brain injuries. So many innocents suffering at the hands of those who should have protected them. Many of their lives were a living hell...

Would it have been more merciful if they had never been born? I don't know. 30 years later, I'm still struggling for that answer.

And that experience caused me to throw away 5 and 1/2 years of college studying to be a social worker. Fortunately I was good with computers and the field was booming so I was able to switch to a career as a technical communicator but it wasnt an easy transition. I just couldnt live with seeing that kind of sufferig every single day.

8. forager

forager 8 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    Thanks for putting your time in with this thankless career. I'm glad that you were able to salvage your sanity and walk away. Those who have never served to help this part of society will never understand.

Yes, the original picture is disgusting. Yes, seeing children abused is disgusting. Angry Bible beaters condemning a woman to the magical land of Hell for aborting a child because she was raped is disgusting.

So why was this picture posted originally? Regardless, it has generated lots of hate and anger. It seems that this is mostly what this forum is about anymore.

I am going back to the woods, please keep your hate out of them. Go sit in your churches and hate, that seems like a good place to do that. Go post your hate here, but change this site's name to the Kentucky Hating Forum to be more accurate.

9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    Another good reason for the death penalty. People that abuse children like that should die. If I caught them in the act, they would die, FACT

Powerstro284 likes this.
  10. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    I have a Granddaughter that was born at 6 months. She weighed 2 pounds, 8 ounces.
    Now she is taller than me and living a happy life. She was about the size of the dead babies in the photo.

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That's one reason I call photoshop. Some of those in the picture are just to large for abortion. Let me throw this out there.....Is it possible the larger ones were born with serious health issues and died as the result not aborted. And just walked away from. Some country's just don't have the medical know how to save each and everyone. And prenatal care is non existent for a lot of mothers. I know my friends grandson that spent his 3 months alive in the hospital was tiny when born and had serious problems from minute one even being in the top children's hospital in Ky they couldn't save him.

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I hear where your coming from Carl but if you lock them up for life and no parole after the other prisoners get done with them they may wish they were dead. Most convicts don't look highly on anyone that would abuse a child.

13. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    No, I’m saying the Bible is right 100% of the time. The death penalty is biblical. Seems that some are confusing truth with hate.

14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Then the 10 commandments are wrong I guess. Maybe they should be called the 10 suggestions.

15. Mr.White

Mr.White Fawn

Apr 20, 2018
    Lincoln county Kentucky
    Honestly duster, I’m going to pray for you and I truly mean that regardless of the petty banter that has been posted up here. Actually I’m going to pray for us all myself included because not one of us are perfect or has all the answers. But man I truly hope you know or find the Lord. There comes a time when being “politically correct” isn’t correct at all and being correct in the eyes of God is all that matters.