Kanye West

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Oct 12, 2018.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 10 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    Waco
    Might be true, but he has his moments where he says some very intelligent things... Then a vid will surface of him babbling about something.

2. I think a bunch of redneck country boys even discussing this moron like I’m doing right now myself just gives legitimacy to whacko entertainers. Personally idgaf what his opinions are.

deadaim, DH13, barney and 3 others like this.
  3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 10 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    Waco
    Like said don't like his music but if he wants to support Trump and is sincere , I say welcome... I actually prefer "Hick Hop" to his style of rap or music. Truthfully I don't care what the opinions of an entertainer are.

4. ky.longbeard

ky.longbeard 10 pointer

May 15, 2010
    I don't care whether he's democrat,republican or any other .............He's goofy !!!

DH13 and drakeshooter like this.
  5. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    He's so far off my radar that I didn't even know who they were talking about.

Whenever I'd see his name written somewhere, I thought it was pronounced "Cane"; everybody was saying "Conyay" and I didn't know who it was and didn't care ... still don't .... BUT ....

What the heck ... if he supports Trump, pisses off the left and has influence with some people .... more power to him!!

What's the old saying? "Eight to eighty ... blind, crippled or crazy ... black,white or zebra striped!" If he's on the same side of the political aisle as I am, even if it's only for this President ... "He Da Man!!"

And even if deep down, I think he's nuttier than a fruitcake. :D

barney, Feedman and ojibwa62 like this.
  6. rlb165

rlb165 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    I don’t particularly care for his music, but I think that it is despicable that he got heckled or boo’ed or whatever for wearing a MAGA cap on the Saturday Night Live set the other night.

Some democrats must not be “live and let live” kind of people.
    18C74A6A-B776-407A-ADD8-DA17254A5F87.png

7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    If anything, the guy is a magnet demonstrating the hypocrisy and BS of the subversives.

8. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    I just wanna see a pic of his snatch so i can answer Eds question!

Nock and EdLongshanks like this.
  9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

My take since ask....IIRC he has a album coming out if not out now and getting his name and face out there is publicity. As they say good or bad he got his name out there. And that results in record sales.

10. rlb165

rlb165 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    I know it will NEVER happen, but I wish stuff like this got more coverage.

11. SmokeShow

SmokeShow 10 pointer

Nov 11, 2013
    rlb165, that's cool.

EC... the answer is, "Oh hell yes I would!" As annoying/crazy/leftist/whatever as she and her family are, her proportions are dang near perfect for my tastes. Mmm mmm mmm. :D

12. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    The question isn’t what we think about him but what do you think about how he was treated? For me it’s sickening to see the left call out a black person for not towing the line for the democrats. Step out of line and you’re an Uncle Tom. You want to talk about slavery? Blacks are expected to follow the masters or face the wrath. It’s getting to be about as bad with women. They are expected to think a certain way or they are traitors to their gender. What’s so wrong with independent thinkers? Of course we know it’s just mob mentality.

carnivore likes this.
  13. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of Western KY
    He probably got booed for wearing a flat brim hat. How the hell is the rain going to shed properly off a flat brim? People need to get their priorities straight.

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It's been mathematically proven for years that if the Democrats ever lose 20% of the black vote they will never again win a national election. This is why they are so quick and hard coming down on any black who dares leave and wants more to follow him. It's also the reason the Democrats are doing everything they can to get as many illegals to vote.

15. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    NOPE NO WAY. PURE TRASH.

rabbit dawg likes this.