Kentucky Survey

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Gforcetrivers, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Just did the Kentucky Wildlife survey. You guys know I am NR and they had a ton of questions on there about where I hunt, who owns it, co-owners, how many days I hunt etc etc. Maybe my voice will be heard.

2. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Kentucky Hunting License Customer survey came in my email.

3. luvtohunt

luvtohunt 8 pointer

Sep 1, 2011
    Eubank, Ky
    This puzzles me. Been buying licenses since I was old enough to require them and never did a survey unless it was small game survey. Did u have to put ur SSN on there or anything?? Might have been had. Just saying. May be different for non resident though not sure about that.

4. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 10 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That’s me I’m sixty six ,been buying licenses since eleven or twelve years old I guess,never got any kind of survey.

5. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    No SSN. The beginning of the survey asked about resident or non resident then branched out. They probably used my email because I apply online? Don't know. LOTS of what type of land do you hunt, leased land? What do you hunt, how many days, do you farm it, whole bunch of stuff like that.

6. K9trapper

K9trapper 12 pointer

Dec 7, 2006
    I was sent the same survey. Criteria was you needed to have bought a license 5 yrs in a row. Having bought one the last 30 yrs finally paid off, lol.

7. davers

davers 10 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Never heard of it.

8. luvtohunt

luvtohunt 8 pointer

Sep 1, 2011
    Eubank, Ky
    I haven't either. Purchased a license for the past 23 years and a sportsmans combo for the last ten + of those.