Knock-off hypodermic

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by Huntertyler, Aug 19, 2017.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Makes you wonder what the actual manufacturing cost is on a broadhead.

2. Jman

Jman 8 pointer

Feb 14, 2003
    Got mine in too. I can't tell the difference in them and the Rage. I haven't tried to see if the parts are interchangeable. They look like they are.

3. Huntertyler

Huntertyler Spike

Nov 3, 2014
    Madison county
    Just ordered another dozen. Was hoping to get lucky and snatch some off brand trypans lol ;)

4. PHILIPRILEY16

PHILIPRILEY16 6 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Got mine Wednesday and shot a couple of them....seem like winners. The only complaint I have is the tip don't seem as sharp but I can fix that and they be fine the way they are. I'm gonna order some more to compare if we are getting a repeat in quality and I'll have enough for a long time

5. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 6 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    do you have a product code number for those broadheads

6. PHILIPRILEY16

PHILIPRILEY16 6 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Just type in rage knockoffs in ebay

7. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    rush, ky, USA.
    I'm assuming they have been making a killing

8. PHILIPRILEY16

PHILIPRILEY16 6 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Well shot a doe with them tonight and I can say they work. She was querturing away I put it right behind shoulder at 25 yards. Pass through and a blood trail like u would aspect from them rage.went through some bone as well. Blade was not bent up but I don't know if use that head again but for about a dollar can't go wrong

9. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    For fixed knock off options. Eastman Titanium 2 is a little razor broadhead that are one and done but leave a heck of a blood trail. Also Allen Beartooth are very similar to Montecs. They are tough and can be used over an over. I'd say there's not a broadhead out there that costs more than $3 to make. That's how it goes tho.

10. SmokeShow

SmokeShow 8 pointer

Nov 11, 2013
    So much irony in here. I sure thought all the hardcore conservatives would be more against buying the Chinese knockoffs.

Anyone have a seller on eBay they recommend for these on YT? :D