Mission Kids stuck in Haiti Riots

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by JR in KY, Jul 8, 2018.

1. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Yes, the Lord was a Jew. Why anyone wouldn’t admit, or accept that is beyond me. The Jews were and still are God’s chosen. Jesus’ lineage is very clearly laid out in the Bible so why anyone would contest or believe otherwise is to deny the faith. The Bible says that we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God so any idea that any one race is better than another is pure stupidity. Christ died for all.

2. Coot_Meurer

Coot_Meurer 10 pointer

Nov 4, 2006
    Not here anymore
    As far as "Blackness" goes - read Guns, Germs, and Steel, specifically the chapter called "how Africa became black". To all of us white folk, they may look the same - but there are at least 3 genetically different groups of Sub-Saharan Africans and they are more different from each other than Scandinavians are from Africans. Speaking of Scandinavians - those blonde blue eyed folk - what great culture did they create? Other than building boats and raping/pillaging - they sure didn't accomplish much.

And "blackness" occurs again and again outside of Africa. There were great and ancient cultures built around modern Bengal and those folks are blacker than black. Then of course there are the Australian Aborigines, and the NZ Maoris.

3. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    No. It was in response to someone, and at this point I can't remember who, saying it was in African Americans genes to not be able to run a functioning country, or build cities etc. I was just trying to turn it around and show how emphatically stupid that notion is IMO, by applying it to those from Appalachia.

4. It may be “emphatically stupid” but you sure can’t come up with one example where they did lmao. Come on, surely you can think of one example among the majority with the same quickness you came up with one minority example of white Appy folks lol. I seriously can’t think of one example. That isn’t ignorance, that’s fact

5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Hey, hey..

I'm an Appalachian American, and I resemble that.

Feedman and drakeshooter like this.
  6. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Facts huh? Show me the genome sequence that proves African Americans or pure Africans aren't genetically capable of building cities and civilizations. What level of genetic dilution of is required for Africans to be able to build cities?

I came up with one, Egypt, but was told they weren't "real" Africans, even though they've existed in the continent for 20,000 years.

Our secretary of Housing and Urban development is an African American. Literally how cities are built. But then again, he fits the desired political narrative doesn't he? Or is he "white enough"?

I also posted a link to archaeological evidence that Africans built complex cities and civilizations millennia before the great cities of Europe. Complete with roads and gold mines.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/200...-southern-africa-set-to-re-write-history/amp/

drakeshooter likes this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Huh?? You seeing things?? Please point out where this was discussed.

8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Aliens

9. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    You mean "migrant space people".

Carl likes this.
  10. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

I also posted a link to archaeological evidence that Africans built complex cities and civilizations millennia before the great cities of Europe. Complete with roads and gold mines.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/200...-southern-africa-set-to-re-write-history/amp/[/QUOTE]
    Maybe they did build beautiful city's, buildings and produced fine art.
    They might have destroyed the evidence like they have destroyed Detoilet MI.

Detoilet.jpg

JR in KY and EC like this.
  11. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Maybe they did build beautiful city's, buildings and produced fine art.
    They might have destroyed the evidence like they have destroyed Detoilet MI.

View attachment 62398 [/QUOTE]

I'm sure 100,000 years of natural erosion had nothing to do with it. Same with Cahokia.

Detroit was destroyed by Americans, and had nothing to do with race.

12. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

I'm sure 100,000 years of natural erosion had nothing to do with it. Same with Cahokia.

Detroit was destroyed by Americans, and had nothing to do with race.[/QUOTE]
    Tell that to all the white people that fled Detroit. Ever hear of "White Flight". I know some of these people. I have friends there. I wish I could get one of them in this forum to tell you how it really is there.

EC likes this.
  13. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Tell that to all the white people that fled Detroit. Ever hear of "White Flight". I know some of these people. I have friends there. I wish I could get one of them in this forum to tell you how it really is there.[/QUOTE]

14. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

"I'm sure 100,000 years of natural erosion had nothing to do with it. Same with Cahokia."
    Detroit hasn't been around for 100,000 years. How do you explain that?