More Gun Control Legislation.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:28 AM.

1. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Some anti-Second Amendment bills are being voted on in Congress & the Senate, that need your attention, if you own any type firearm. Please vote and let your Federal elected officials know that you wish them to vote against these new proposed gun laws as they will only punish legal and law abiding gun owners. Thanks! (PS: send this link to all your friends.)

https://act.nraila.org/actions/federal

2. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 8 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Nah...that'll never happen. Don't worry about it.

3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Don't get all worked up about it! They don't want your guns, really just ask Duster and GG.

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Send money..... And we will flood your mailbox with more and more beg letters than you ever seen, Maybe even make a few phone calls to you. Did you know the NRA is in trouble money wise. They have gone as far as taking away the free coffee machines from the employees. Yet bet none of the higher ups have taken a pay cut.

5. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    I am guessing that if they attempt to pass a bill such as this, the Democrats would be committing Political Suicide. It's funny, while they keep bring in the subject of protecting children, and demonize guns; while they support full term abortion.

6. wv67

wv67 8 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    A lot folks just sit back and watch say a lot but do nothing let some one else do it for ya LOL. That’s fine just shut up and watch don’t say chit either way

7. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    I think everyone that read this thread I posted should let their elected officials in both Congress and Senate, that this gun legislation, being proposed, is unconstitutional!!

8. wv67

wv67 8 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva