Notre Dame Cathedral in flames

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ojibwa62, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    I figure a Muslim cougar flying a ufo did it.

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That sounds about right if you believe some of the post made here. But you forgot Bigfoot as the Muslim Cougars co pilot in the UFO taking control while she dropped the match..:D

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hey stoopie, it’s either the deliberate destruction from a vile terrorist group....or the absolute gross incompetence from a labor union. Which does your communist simpleton mind favor?

Capttrae likes this.
  4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You sure they Union workers ? Or just more Union hate from the likes of you. I have not seen anything about that anyplace. Construction accidents happen regular Union or Non-Union. With welding going on fires do break out. But your hate for anything Union blinds you of that fact....SAD.

5. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    The area where the fire started was checked three times a day for this reason (fire) As far as they know now the fire did not start till rush hour which made it next impossible for fire trucks to get to the Cathedral. There are only two options as to how it started, and like much of Europe France is afraid of ticking off their Muslim overlords. Sooo there is next to zero chance they blame this on them.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    EdLongshanks and Nock like this.
  6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  8. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    All debate gets shut down as soon as the left starts screaming conspiracy theories! Even with facts to back it up and the fact is Notre Dame Cathedral was #1 on the islamist hit list in France.

9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    This is the only new site, not covering the facts up.

10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Not to mention the fact those Muslim chicks got caught trying to torch the place in 2016 or ISIS claiming it wanted to blow the place up. But just a coincidence...celebrate diversity anyway, or else!

ojibwa62 likes this.
  11. gicts

gicts 6 pointer

Aug 29, 2004
    Louisville
    There is a lot of suspicious activity - but I don't see the answers point to Islam this time.

No Muslim terror organization has taken responsibility.
    Statues and Holy relics were removed the day before suggesting premeditation.
    There has clearly been a media gag ordered to focus attention not on Muslims, but I think that's for National unity.

France has been in turmoil for the past five months with riots and civil unrest. Macron is a narcissistic Globalist and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he had it destroyed to try and unify the country over that and cease what could be described as a revolutionary movement.
    Here's an audio link from where I heard the idea.

12. gicts

gicts 6 pointer

Aug 29, 2004
    Louisville
    There was an elaborate system installed about a decade ago with sensors pointing out the source of the issue. I've read that the system sent the wrong location (shouldn't be that relevant though) and the response time was over 20 minutes.
    Either it's an unbelievably inept response, or a piece to my hypothesis of an inside job to unify the country over a manufactured loss and to stimulate the economy.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    ojibwa62 and EdLongshanks like this.
  13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky