Outdoor expo

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Huntertyler, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Huntertyler

Huntertyler Spike

Nov 3, 2014
    Madison county
    How many of you fellas are going to be attending the Louisville outdoor expo this weekend?

2. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    You talking about the Deer and Turkey Expo? Not for $21 bucks (admission and parking).

3. bondhu

bondhu 10 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
  4. Tom Threetoes

Tom Threetoes 8 pointer

Oct 4, 2002
    southern Indiana.
    I don't mean to highjack this thread but when is the big outdoor show in PA. this spring?

5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    May not get a chance to get up to Lville. Website says The Great American Outdoor Expo in PA is Feb 4-12. I've never been but would like to someday.

6. Huntertyler

Huntertyler Spike

Nov 3, 2014
    Madison county
    Seen several the expo has progressively gotten worse over the last couple years. Wasn't even half of what there used to be there this year. A positive was one of the turkey call booths. As I'm always looking for different calls. A company out of south east Ohio seems to be rather promising. Their company is called Greens Run Calls. Just such a poor sight being that this is one of the few outdoor expos that are somewhat close travel wise from the Richmond area. Guess it's now to wait till the expo at the horse park.

7. CentralKyHunter

CentralKyHunter 6 pointer

Nov 19, 2007
    Decided to take my kids today. First time I have been in probably 10 years. I won't be going back, I was highly disappointed !!!

8. bondhu

bondhu 10 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Saturday was the first time I have been to this one in Louisville. Had a great time wasn't expecting NWTF convention. Ate some good Venison sticks and summer sausage,Congrats to everyone who had a deer scored. Enjoyed talking with USA trail cams. And also seen one damn fine truck little pricey for me.

Huntertyler likes this.