Report: Every American Taxpayer Would Owe Government Almost $700k To Pay Off National Debt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Apr 16, 2019.

1. https://www.westernjournal.com/repo...3PWofZota4RspbEQjBkBnFtSXkwvnELP49Ec2nd-yx1Kc

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And going up everyday with the Government spending money they don't have but borrow or steal from where ever possable.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

So like Bubbles you click that show ignored content button also....LMAO.

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    He has literally lost any remote grasp of reality that he may have vaguely enjoyed, months ago. I truly feel bad for the guy because he is obviously suffering a severe medical collapse. It’s blatantly obvious. I truly feel guilty for engaging him at this point. May God Bless him.

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I see yall don't believe with the debt getting higher everyday the part each citizen would have to pay (ie 700K) to rid this country of it is not more. Hard enough if at all to just pay the interest on those loans. Is that so hard to grasp ? Just keep on borrowing from China and stealing from SS and watch the debt go higher and higher each day. They could put a ceiling fan on that National debt counter deal and it would make enough wind you would have a hard time standing upright on front of it. But yall don't care as long as you get Trumps wanted wall. Built with money borrowed from China or stolen money from other sources that was earmarked already.
    Don't feel sorry for me as I don't feel sorry for you. You help elect the fool in office now and are starting to get what you ask for....good or bad. And I don't expect you to open your eyes and look around, your to far into the game to turn around now until 2020.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  6. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    You and numbers just don't get along do you? Where did you get 70K? Are we to assume you meant 700K or what, you should really read over what you type before you post it.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

It was at 2:10 AM and half asleep I missed a zero sorry about that..Feel better now ? Still a lot of money and owing more each day.

8. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    Convenient when you can justify your slip up's or figures of speech yet you start enire stupid threads when others do the same.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Yep....I am old that's my story and I am sticking to it. Don't want to read what I post feel free to use the ignore feature if you know how.

10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Don't worry Duster. That's just an average. Those lowly floor sweepers only pay a small portion of that. The managers and "higher ups" end up paying the majority, as always.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Forget it guys, the debt is a non-starter. NOBODY CARES.

Want proof??

Take a look at the last partial govt shutdown. LESS than 25% of the Federal Govt was shut down for a FEW weeks. Look at what the people did. They thought the world was ending, according to the MSM is WAS ending. People posted on talk forums that they lost their pay, they could not pay rent, pay for gas, grocery's, were forced to work WITHOUT pay, etc,ect. All that ever though EVERY govt worker got their FULL PAYCHECKS later.

If American citizens will not put up with that how the heck are they going to put up with cutting the Federal Govt 50%?????

To ever START to cut back the Federal govt debt we would have to CUT 50% of the Federal Govt for decades, no if, ands or buts. It would still take 60-80 years at a 50% cut to get it back where we need to be.

Think the Democrats are going to do anything to help cut the debt????? Look again.

They are trying to sell a Medicare for All idea to get votes. But are trying to keep quite on the cost. Want to see the real cost?? A study was done by Mercatus Center at George Mason University and it estimated it would cost $32.6 trillion — $3.26 trillion per year — over 10 years. For comparison, the ENTIRE federal budget proposal for the fiscal year 2019 was $4.4 trillion. Going to save money and cut the debt, yea right.

That was just Medicare. Now add the New Green Deal and that adds ANOTHER $4 trillion EVERY YEAR to the debt.

The govt isn't worried about the debt and neither are the people.

12. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    Trump is about your age, guess he's got an excuse now tooo_O

13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Not in taxes I disagree with you on that. Higher ups pay less or no taxes because as Trump said because they are smart...remember that ?

14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    When Iceland wised up and got rid of their central bank...they realized the bankers running the joint were stealing them blind. Only 10% of their debt even belonged to their country...the rest was 'hog trough' feeding for the criminals.

I suspect we'll find the same here in our case if we ever audited and dismantled the federal reserve (owned and operated by private banks).

They basically tell Congress to 'piss off' when there's a calling for accountability.
    Alan Grayson: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."

Fed Reserve Bank: We don't have to tell you where the money went!

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve SHOCKING FOOTAGE