Report: Every American Taxpayer Would Owe Government Almost $700k To Pay Off National Debt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Yep but I don't forget how to close a umbrella yet , don't know where my ride is parked and go the wrong way, mix up my father and grandfathers birth country and have never had to have someone show me my seat on Airforce One. Say Oranges rather than Origin (even with new dentures). Get ticked off and yell get me out of here while on stage because things were not going my way as I had planned. Several other simple things going on if you pay attention that are just not right. It was ask why his kids didn't help him out as they have to notice a change but why would they DT is their gravy train and they don't want to piss him off and get cut off from what they stand to gain once he passes.
    Heck his kids run the country anyway, Ivanka is head of the pack. Daddy does whatever she tells him to do...Think about that one for a minute.

2. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Obama once claimed his uncle helped liberate Auschwitz from the Nazis. In order to do this, his uncle would have had to have been in the Red Army. So did Obama just screw this up or did his uncle fight for the Soviet Union?

3. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    Nope, you just confuse 70K with 700K, can't for the life of you figure an average between $1,000,000 and $1, can't remember batteries for a flashlight, can't find a wounded deer, etc... I guess you are about the same.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hahahaha.

5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I'm sure you think that. Actually there are probably a few that keep up with tax laws and codes and make sure they don't over pay. Smart people do stuff like that.

EdLongshanks and drakeshooter like this.
  6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

IDK you would have to ask Obama. First I heard of that.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Not quite I am not POTUS he is. Would you trust me with the Nuke codes ? You do him right ?

8. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    You run for election be the candidate that earns my vote and win then yes I would. Odds of you earning my vote are slim though.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That's all we need is a guy losing his mind and a bad temper with his finger on the nuke switch. And don't worry I am not running for anything... :D

10. 00noturkey

00noturkey 8 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    a stack of $1,000.oo dollar bills, stacked on top of each other, going straight up, into space, to equal 1 trillion dollars would be 67 miles long. debt is past 22 trillion. 22x67 miles..
    if ya got a calculator.. take 22 trillion, an divide it by the population, of the US. get your own figure's. what ever the gov. say's most of the time, is not right.
    i was watching a show on PBS. The VA put those figures out.
    some times when they state facts, they are true.

11. Brit's and Birds

Brit's and Birds 8 pointer

Nov 24, 2008
    Oldham County
    The one that always gets me is if we pay off $100 million each and every day, our total debt would be paid off sometime in year 2621. That assumes 0% interest. Will never happen in our lifetimes unless it is forgiven for some reason.

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I would think that may be true if we never borrowed anymore money we had to pay back and just lived on what the government takes in with taxes and fee's. Then the 2621 date would have a few years added on.

13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Don't have to ask him...he said in a public forum. Several times.

14. It’s $108.94 trillion to be honest, not $22 trillion, as the article in the op points out so it’s 5X worse. The figure $22 trillion is the best BS figure they could come up with and still keep a straight face lol. Unfunded future liabilities are debt.

00noturkey likes this.
  15. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Yep. Including all the unreported liabilities that is Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security.

I'm not sure we could cover any of it even if we invaded every country in the world and stole them blind.