rumor of Edmonson county 8ptr??

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by itstherush, Dec 1, 2017.

1. BucksnBeards3

BucksnBeards3 6 pointer

Apr 9, 2014
    edmonson county
    Littlebear is right. And wasn't a woman or her fiancé it was his friend who killed it and they tagged it in her name bc he is a convicted fellon who wasn't supposed to have a gun. This was told to me by the man who shot the deer brother in law. I won't say anything else about it that's all I know. Makes sense though bc I had never seen the supposed "girl" who killed it. And if word gets out about him killing it he will say he shot it with a crossbow instead of gun. But his bro n law says other wise. What really sucks is 3 years ago I hunted a farm that was within 500-600 yards from where it was killed. My luck

2. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    "And if word gets out about him killing it he will say he shot it with a crossbow instead of gun."

Good thing nobody looks at this forum or he could get in trouble. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I bet the CO's are headed his way now. Probably be knocking on your door for more info as well.

predator1 likes this.
  3. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    :D:rolleyes::cool: Agreed. Bet the CO will turn out to be his uncles, half removed third cousin, who heard it from an ex girlfriend that’s now his mother in law. Lol

4. BucksnBeards3

BucksnBeards3 6 pointer

Apr 9, 2014
    edmonson county
    Hope they don't show up to talk to me I don't know that much I did used to hunt nearby and don't live to awfully far away but that whole story was relayed to me by the mans brother in law. I'd point them in his direction. I do know his name but won't say bc I don't even know the guy just his name. And the man that told me was very reluctant to tell me and he didn't even want me to know his name.

5. kyduck1

kyduck1 6 pointer

Apr 9, 2012
    Why is it every big deer that get killed the story gets so twisted and ends up being shot illegally by a criminal?? The deer is dead and has a nice set of horns. The he said/ she said story gets so crazy that all it does is create a lot of work for someone if they do investigate it. That's why most people don't post pics of big deer

6. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I have to disagree. Most people don’t post pics of big Deer because most people don’t kill them. Lol. If I ever kill a big Deer you’ll see pics of me with it everywhere.

Junglekat and BucksnBeards3 like this.
  7. preachnhunt

preachnhunt 6 pointer

Jan 8, 2009
    Garrard
    Me too. It would probably rot from medriving it all around the state braggin’

BucksnBeards3 likes this.