spring time

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by raktrakr, Feb 25, 2004.

1. raktrakr

raktrakr Cyber-Hunter

Jan 20, 2002
    central ky
    i hate it!
    too much to do around the house, turkey season is coming, white bass and walleye are running, muskie are biting at green river,crappie and bluegill are biting, mushrooms are poppin up...sheeeew! too much to do at one time![:D]

2. lab

lab I'm not a people person.

I feel your pain. I can't wait to get out of this winter slump and into all that spring has to offer. I can see not a lot of around the house chores getting done because of more important things, i.e. turkey hunting and fishing. Hey, a man has to have his priorities in line.

A bad day hunting is better than a good day at work.

3. Hunting_Medic

Hunting_Medic 6 pointer

Jan 7, 2004
    Hopkins Co., Ky..
    My wife just went back to work so in the past few weeks, I have bought a new 40cal pistol, new set of golf clubs, and 2 new fishing poles. I have to slow down before she catches on![:D] Thank GOD the grass doesn't have to be mowed yet.

"Grip it and rip it!" - John Daly

4. Grant

Grant 10 pointer

Nov 25, 2003
    Crittenden County
    I'm glad you brought mushrooms up Raktrakr. Are they up now? I have been out quite a bit, but I haven't been looking for them yet. Actually I have found ever few, never hunted them hard but that may change this year. The days are finally getting longer and I have more time to hunt them, along with the desire.

Speeking of fishing, are the crappie biting yet? If its not too wondy this weekend I'm going to give them a try. Looks like its going to be a killer weekend...just won't last long enough!!!

[​IMG]

5. raktrakr

raktrakr Cyber-Hunter

Jan 20, 2002
    central ky
    not up yet. i think about another month

6. Grant

Grant 10 pointer

Nov 25, 2003
    Crittenden County
    Hey, do me a favor, remind me that so I will think to look for them!! I can't remember anything. If you don't care, when you start finding them, either private message me on something and let me know so I know to get my butt in the woods!

[​IMG]