thankful!!

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by mossyoakbowhunter, Nov 18, 2018.

1. mossyoakbowhunter

mossyoakbowhunter Fawn

Jan 28, 2014
    webster
    I have been a long time member short time poster of this site for quite some time ( really just enjoy cruising the photos and the stories mostly) but last night a post about some moron and his 50 we experiment struck me to my core and I just wanted to express my appreciation for the moderator of this site to see fit to not allow such banter and child like behavior to inhabit this forum. So to ever took hat post down I thank you

Todd H and kriggs like this.
  2. kriggs

kriggs 6 pointer

Jan 23, 2016
    I agree with you. That was some strange stuff.

3. Regulator623

Regulator623 10 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    He was fishing for something...

4. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
  5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    It was a very weird post from a non hunter asking for volunteers to send him videos of 10 deer or pigs killed with a golden 50 cal desert eagle. Calling it an experiment. A few of us toyed with him a bit to see what we could figure out, or have some fun. Not sure if it was a kid or a nutcase. Not sure if he was an arab, nigerian, or some hood rat. His english wasnt good. Did not get much out of him before it got deleted.
    I will admit to participating in childish banter but my intentions were good. Guy probably had a few screws loose. We’ll never know.
    Op is right that it was best to delete. One of the creepier ones.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  6. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Man I cannot believe I missed out on all the fun. Maybe it was the guy that posted here a few times saying he was a Hare Krishna. He was weird.

Capttrae likes this.
  7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That wasn't the Ninja Sword guy was it

8. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    No the ninja was a pudgy white kid, hare krishna guy was an incoherent indian with the worst religious recruiting strategy ever. Not going to get members here to sign up for no sex, no meat, and chant a bunch of nonsense over and over again.

DaveInJax and WildmanWilson like this.
  9. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    That guy was legit. He just didn't look like most of us.