Trump weighs sending 'unlimited supply' of immigrants to sanctuary cities

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Heck like any other where ever they can. Like I said once those city's run out of money they will spread out. And that will happen without Federal Government help. I hear Florida is nice this time of year.

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Maybe it will be one of your loved ones Trump shoots on 5th Ave. Would you still support him like you do now ?

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N/A
    Are we a nation of immigrants or of citizens?
    That is the question.

Answer we are a nation of citizens immigrants did not come till much later . The term wasn't even used till almost 1800.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  4. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N/A
    "There are no patriots among those who have slandered or misconstrued the history, culture, and principles of this nation in an effort to subvert and destroy all that we call America. There are no patriots on the Left. America belongs to no one but Americans. It does not belong to the foreign masses of the world and it does not belong to the Left who, having rejected the American way, cannot count themselves among its patriots"

5. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Stop it you old fool.

7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Lordy, lordy..

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Just answer the question yes or no. Or is that to hard of a question to ask ?

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Dudster you are beyond an idiot. Seriously, you are not smart. Borderline handicapped. No one was verbally louder of their objection to president trump on here than me you dolt. I’ve changed my opinion because I was proven waaaaaaay WRONG on how president trump has governed. The guy is far more conservative than Ronald Reagan could ever dream of being. I’ve also objected to president trump’s ridiculous tariff policy and the banning of bump stocks. Other than that, the guy has stood up for everything I believe in. Are you seriously asking an inane question like how I would feel if he shot one of my kids....and you expect me to entertain your outrageous stupidity? Get out of here you senile old buffoon. Just try being quiet for once.

10. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    All! Ya gotta do is pay attention to Trump , the Dems dont want a wall , ? Correct ? So what does he do he puts them where they don't want them you say the Money will run out ? Gotcha now they r a problem the Dems can't say they aren't there for he gets everyone to see and then they start what he wanted in the first place it's business in a sense it easy to see just open your negative eyes he's giving them what they want to prove a point and yes he did flip flop his words and he's using it against them , they already are backing up he's right and they know it

11. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    Outstanding idea. Bigly D for the win. He should do it.

12. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Hey Duster here's a question for you!
    How would you feel if say your daughter or granddaughter lived in Texas, and one of these illegals came across the border and raped her and murdered her? Maybe even did the same to one of your little grand kids!
    How would you feel about your Democrats when they let them go free?
    Would that wall look better to you? Or are you going to still be as stupid as you are?

13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    You don't ever get it do you??

YOU just killed the UNION line with YOUR last couple posts.

From now on every single time YOU make a post about the union all we have to do is BRING UP YOUR OWN POSTS!!!!!

My God, YOU are so easy and so much fun!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

If Trump cannot send them back he CAN put them somewhere in America. So send them where they are WELCOME. The DEMOCRAT CONTROLED sanctuary cities are the best place for them. They WILL get FREE everything in those cities, all paid for by the citizens of those cities by ORDER of their DEMOCRAT LEADERS.

15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Until those city's run out of money and the state or federal governments pick up the slack with your tax dollars.