Trump weighs sending 'unlimited supply' of immigrants to sanctuary cities

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I would expect them to go to jail as any other criminal if caught, and if the court ran by either party allow's bond and they can make it no different than any citizen of the USA. They just run back across to Mexico as has been done thousands of times over the years and you have to rely on the Mexican police to track them down. Seen a neat TV show on the wall deal just a few days ago and how they will get around it. Nice tunnel under the wall in place now. Was 57 foot down a ladder and near a half mile long one house on one side to another on the other. Drugs and People went north, guns went south. They had the entrance on the USA side hid in a room with a portable caged 500 gallon water tank over the opening. Large what look to be 10x10 timbers for braces every few feet with spray foam behind plywood on the walls to keep the tunnel from caving in due to it being built thru sandy soil. Nice lights and ventilation system also. Said they figure it cost 2 million to build but that was nothing to the cartels in Mexico. Look like it was well used.

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Well then those communist utopias can enforce the immigration laws. Kinda basic don’t you think.

3. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    The smartest, wealthiest man i know changes his mind every ten minutes. And he is very smart.

barney likes this.
  4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    LOL. I’m out

barney and Gforcetrivers like this.
  5. Some of you should go down to the local elementary school or nut house and find you somebody to “debate” . You wouldn’t be any worse off.

RLWEBB, barney, EdLongshanks and 2 others like this.
  6. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Duster you just proved you are beyond rational thinking! You have the IQ of a stump!

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

LMAO..I give you a answer to your question but it is not what you wanted so I have the IQ of a stump. Yep makes perfect sense to me coming from a Trump lover such as yourself. A President that can't find his seat on Airforce 1 and have to be shown, don't know where the Limo was once he got off the plane and went the wrong direction, or close a umbrella. Look up the first signs of Alzheimer's you may be shocked.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  8. 00noturkey

00noturkey 8 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    i hope he doe's.

baknblack likes this.
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

No mater where they go it will turn out the same. THAT is why some of us want a wall just like you explained so well in your post just now. LOL!!!

10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Did you not read my entire post the one about the tunnel under the wall in place now, they just found ? You think for one minute they will not dig another under any wall built ???

11. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    and probably
    Post a million dollar reward for any tunnel reported. That would be cheap and would start a new and profitable hobby, "Tunnel Hunting".:D:D

EdLongshanks likes this.
  12. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    No you never answered you went into one of your dance moves!
    Talking about a tunnel, do you think this is the only tunnel they ever built?
    Do you think this is the last one?
    I sure as hell dont!
    Criminal's will try anything.
    But wait this can't be true you told us they only bring drugs threw boarder crossings so a wall won't work.
    Well guess what it worked they spent 2 million dollars and who knows how long to build it. We found it and closed it down. We would of found it sooner but we had to use all our resources chasing the illegals just walking over a unsecured boarder!
    With a wall we can concentrate on finding these tunnels and we can actually do something to those who we catch coming over here.
    I know you don't want to stop illegals your kind won't be happy till America is gone.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I would expect the same thing you spoke of if I l lived in North Dakota and some Indian off a Canadian reservation came across the border and did what you said. Except when he ran back to Canada it would be up to the RCMP to hunt him down. Where you came up with a dance move it beyond me, I answered your question but it was not the answer you wanted. And your going to have to live with that.
    You must have missed the part of drugs and people going north thru that tunnel and guns going south. Maybe some human trafficking of young kids kidnapped in the states and sent south along with the gun's.

14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Yes probably some slave trafficking and young kids. Why wouldn't they? There's nothing to stop them, they walk across the boarder like it's they're front door and walk among us all day long committing crimes after crime all with the support of the Democratic party, all they ask in return is a vote!
    The fact you care so less about your family says volumes, if someone kills one of mine I will hunt them down myself! Not expect the police in a foreign country to do, because they ain't going to do it.

Carl likes this.
  15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And go to prison for doing so for a long time if you harm them...Very smart on your part. You want to put all Hispanic people in the same boat just like all Union members and you couldn't be more wrong.
    The Mexican police and RCMP catch bad guys all the time and ship them back to the states but that don't fit your agenda.