Trump weighs sending 'unlimited supply' of immigrants to sanctuary cities

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Apr 13, 2019.

1. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    With out my family I have no life! I would gladly give my life for my family to live or avenge they're death if need be.
    Your just a coward old man that won't stand for anything that tough.
    I'm not against mexicans, I'm against illegal Mexicans.

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I hear those Mexican Prisons are real nice if you end up in one.

3. This is a terrific question.

459ED5F5-FBA2-4A60-AE9E-E2035146B316.jpeg

EC, riverboss, bondhu and 2 others like this.
  4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I think there may be a large step from bribing some admission officer at a University as they have done then a Mexican drug cartel bribing them to fight building a wall. Cheaper to just tunnel under it I would say.

5. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    Trump is not the problem but he has taken the Democrats objections and shoveled that BS right in their faces.. Funny that they act like Trump has issues but he regularly mops the floor with them!

riverboss and Wildcat like this.
  6. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    They went as far as building submarines for coke from Cuba ,they constantly are looking for any way possible to get it here bribing isn't out of the question and I wouldn't put it past the crooks to take it

riverboss and FOWLER2671 like this.
  7. 00noturkey

00noturkey 8 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    it's probably on the california side as well.

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Hillary did it with enough Democrats to almost pull it off.

FOWLER2671 and riverboss like this.
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The Democrats said publicly FOR YEARS that the illegals were WELCOME in their cities. Once Trump said something about busing the ones than were caught on this side to those Democrat cities the democrats started running around with their hair on fire saying that Trump cannot do that.

All that Trump had to do was "talk about" the idea of sending them to those Democrat cities and the Democrats BS is in front of the whole word to see. The only people who cannot see that are the blind ones.

Remember a year or so ago when the judge in Hawaii tried to stop Trump but the Supreme Court later ruled in Trump's favor? Well at the time I made a post about Trump simply flying the illegals to Hawaii to some empty military bases over there and letting them walk out the gates.

10. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I've heard ISIS would be head you! Vietnam camps were horrible!
    German camps were also, yet thousands of our young men and women went to those places and layed they're lives on what they believed in! Only to come back home and be homeless.All while your type are all for putting illegals in homes and giving them free college and all the free food they can eat! You have to stand for something, Its not always the easy way, it's ok to be scared but it's not ok to be a coward and expect everyone else to do your dirty work.
    A 3 year gig in the military being shot at should get a person more than your bought 30 yr job got you.

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I did a 4 year gig in the military 1965 thru 1969 figure out what was going on during that time frame, and got a little but not near what those get after 9-11. But I don't hold a grudge against them not one bit. And FWIW you now sign up for 4 years not 3 in any branch of the Military.
    You got one of these hanging or laying around. Yes I taped over my real name.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
  13. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Do you ever do any research yourself? BP and the companies that are building the wall, are placing underground sensors under every section that is raised on the new wall. You try and dig under it BP will know it after the first shovel full.

14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

If they want under it they will find a way sensors or not. That one tunnel was 57 foot deep, just how far you think they are going to sink those sensors. Next tunnel may be 100 foot or more deep.

wv67 likes this.