Watch out you’re now the Hunted

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by EC, Jul 14, 2016.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Watch out you’re now the Hunted
    calstaff Leave a comment

This hunter makes a last minute shot to save his life in this heart-pounding lion encounter video.

When you mess with the King of the Beasts, you should expect danger—a lot of danger.

In the clip below, a team of South African lion hunters have shot and wounded a male lion, but it disappears from their sight. What they don’t realize is that the lion is circling them, looking to counterattack.

When they hear the growl of the lion, the hunters take their positions to fire. The lion is outnumbered, but it has its sights set on one hunter in particular.

Watch the tense hunt unfold.

http://calsportsmanmag.com/watch-out-youre-now-the-hunted/

2. Littlephil

Littlephil Spike

May 15, 2016
    Coshocton, Ohio
    I've seen just the tail end of this video before, but it's still an amazing one to watch. Talk about an adrenaline rush!

3. Carpdaddy

Carpdaddy 10 pointer

May 12, 2016
    Corbin, Ky
    My wife would not want to wash my bloomers after that!!

Littlephil likes this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Saaaay whaaaaat??? That's beyond crazy.

How about the charging bull moose while the guys were bow hunting on the jym shockey show? Kinda the same scenario. I'll stick to birds, little fur bearers, and white tails. I think I'd be a touch skeeert going after a male African lion.

5. luvtohunt

luvtohunt 8 pointer

Sep 1, 2011
    Eubank, Ky
    I think I just shat myself watching that!! I can't imagine the guy it came after!!