went shed hunting...

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by bower, Mar 4, 2004.

1. bower

bower 8 pointer

Jan 14, 2003
    LaGrange, ky, USA.
    i went monday afternoon, started to walk trails, looking through thickets, as i was looking i did find one of my arrows that i shot at a buck with last season(and missed), well as i was walking through a thicket i came across a deer skeleton, from this year. it was a buck. someone had shot him and cut the rack off and let the rest lay. the way i see it if you want the rack and thats it. take the deer to the hungry. the real bad part is that i believe this buck was killed after season was over. i picked one of the bones up and it still had blood in it, as far as the bone marrow still being red. i have a good idea who this just might be, saw one guy speed by me twice to go hunting when i was going to my treestand, and i wasn't forsure if he was able to hunt back there but now i do know he is not allowed back there. i do hope it's not 'ole blue that got poached.[:(][:(][:(]. i'd like to take 'ole blue this coming season. i watched him all last summer come 35-40 yards from me. and i never got a shot off. POACHERS MAKE US REAL HUNTER LOOK BAD!!!!!!!!

>--> if it's brown it's down<--<