wild game cook out

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by bower, Jul 12, 2003.

1. bower

bower 8 pointer

Jan 14, 2003
    LaGrange, ky, USA.
    did anyone go to the wild game cook out at field and streams today, it's off of bardstown road. they had some good food there. they had a representative from hoyt and mathews there also. food was good and i learnt more about the new hoyts.

>--> if it's brown it's down<--<

2. shogan

shogan Cyber-Hunter

Aug 15, 2002
    Central, ky
    Yah I responded in the cyber hunters public forumn and it was a good day.

3. Pooge

Pooge Cyber-Hunter

Oct 7, 2002
    Louisville, KY, USA.
    Great time and great eats. Worth twice the price.

- Rumors of my sanity are greatly exaggerated...

4. shogan

shogan Cyber-Hunter

Aug 15, 2002
    Central, ky
    Uhm next year we should have a cyber hunters booth and maybe some cyber hunter badges and maybe a cyber hunters super secret hand shake!

5. LoweBow

LoweBow 8 pointer

Jan 10, 2003
    Shelby Co.
    There was a great turn out! I got so busy in the UBK booth and answering questions about my boat that I missed out on much of the food, but still got my fill. Some of those guys really took it serious!! Next years turnout will probably be on the scary side. I know of at least 10 more teams that have said they WILL NOT miss it next year. Congrats to KHFH and Hunter's world on this successful indeavor!!
    Mike

6. turk2di

turk2di Cyber-Hunter

Feb 25, 2003
    evansville, ind
    Wish we would have cook-outs like that here in West Ky. Are any on the docket[?][?]

what u get out, is what u put in

7. raktrakr

raktrakr Cyber-Hunter

Jan 20, 2002
    central ky
    ill bet that was pretty tense being in the same place with reps from the mathews and hoyt

raktrakr
    >>----->

8. RDL270

RDL270 Cyber-Hunter

Apr 14, 2003
    Fern Creek KY
    Iposted a reply on the cyberhunters public forum. It was a great event. I spoke the Matthews rep's too, real nice guys. Darton rep tried to sell me on the Lone Wolf tree stand. Man it was a nice set up but price was a little steep too. Trying to justify it. Anyone use one of thier climbers?
    $3,650 was raised to support HFH. What a great cause.

R.

9. RDL270

RDL270 Cyber-Hunter

Apr 14, 2003
    Fern Creek KY
    Whoops, I typed Darton and I meant Hoyt...........

10. shogan

shogan Cyber-Hunter

Aug 15, 2002
    Central, ky
    You know what I did not see present there and really should be was the vension preparers/processors. I was just thinking about bootleg barbecue and then I thought about all the game processors that are out there trying to win us over.

11. RDL270

RDL270 Cyber-Hunter

Apr 14, 2003
    Fern Creek KY
    Marty Webb of Webbs processing in Payneville Ky was the only processor. He took all the trophies in his division ..... but he does make some great stuff and has always been supportive of HFH and is one class guy. He does the processing for Southeast's Wildgame Feed too. Hopefully next year he'll be there to defend his title against the other processors and we can get them out to challenge him!!!!

12. shogan

shogan Cyber-Hunter

Aug 15, 2002
    Central, ky
    Yes he did have some good jerky! And I liked his sausage it whooped up on boones here in btown.