With All the Firing's

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Should the country's name be changed to United State's of Apprentice rather than the United State's of America. Getting to look more like a TV reality show than a government with the revolving door.
  2. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Pretty much what happens when you elect someone completely unqualified for the job of POTUS, who then turns around and hires/appoints other incompetent people for his staff and cabinet.

Some of these people may have been very competent in their own fields, but that doesn't matter, if you play them out of position.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    DH13 likes this.
  3. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Ahhhhh .... I see .....

Sorta' like your troll based analysis of politics and making predictions that never pan out.

Got it ... thanks! :rolleyes:
    bondhu, Capttrae and barney like this.
  4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Lets just hope Sessions is next.......Trey Gowdy would be a beast of an AG.

Trump has an agenda on how to fix what is broken, he needs the right people in place to accomplish what he has set out to do. There are many on the left who will never like him, the man could cure cancer today, and tomorrow people would bitch because he only focused on this one disease, yet that does not deter him, he has done more to right this ship then the last 3 administrations put together. MAGA.....Ride the train, or get out of the way.
    riverboss, TripleGee, bondhu and 5 others like this.
  5. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Sessions will be in Lexington Thursday.
  6. I put Sessions a small notch above Holder/Lynch. He ignores the real criminals and focuses on others. Worst of all he’s an ignorant police state supporting kind and they are as big a threat to our Republic as the progressives.
    barney likes this.
  7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Right Person Right Seat...that is the secret. If you coach a team the players aren't being coached or aren't winning what do you do? Substitute. Is this worse than keeping Hillary in as Sec of State? Obviously some of you think so. Just let them fail, Obama did. This is or should be expected. Tump is NOT a swamp dweller he does not have a deep pool of professional swamp dwellers of which to pick. He hires people to execute his plan and drive his agenda and in this administration if they don't they get fired. Not given a hall pass, benefits and a pension to shut up and sit in their desk everyday to do nothing, taking up valuable oxygen. I don't give crap how many people he fires before he finds the RPRS but sooner rather than later is better. Anyone that hires people knows this. Doing it with Tweet is kind rough I will admit.
    bondhu, nock, Wildcat and 1 other person like this.
  8. ddwhitetails

ddwhitetails 10 pointer

Jul 6, 2014
    Hmmm sure seems like he has things going in the right direction from what I see!! Economy is winning just like Trump said it would be! But I'm sure you think it was Obama's doing LOL! Amazing none of this great Economy stuff didn't happen in the LONG eight year run Obama was in office. I guess it just took 8 years for all of what Obama did to kick in LOL!! We are winning with this President and some just can't except it!!
    elkaholic likes this.
  9. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

I'm sorry you guys are having a problem with the OBVIOUS ... Trump is a walking cluster and all these firings, resignations, etc. are just a symptom of the complete incompetence we're seeing now.

Remember, he HIRED/APPOINTED those people that he's FIRING now.
  10. forager

forager 6 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    All Trump needs to do is shave his head and get a cat and he will make this scene reality:

11. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    And what exactly is wrong with firing people you don’t think are doing a good job? Better than letting hang around because you’re worried about how it might look to sine if you fired them. GG you can repeat the same lines over and over but it doesn’t make you right.
    nock, barney and drakeshooter like this.
  12. Exactly RL change isn’t easy in DC, particularly trying to break that ingrained and often corrupt back room way of doing things.
    barney likes this.
  13. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Well, you could make quality hires on the front end.

However, if you're DT, you have no point of reference for "quality". Embarrassing really.
  14. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Like Obama I guess.
    Hillary and uranium.
    Hillary and Bengazi
    Lench and Bill on the tarmack.
    Holder and Fast & Furious.
    Keeping fishing troll.

Plus you need to own a set before you fire people in which Obama didn't after Reggie Love moved on.
  15. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 10 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Well It seems,the way he thinks,is like most successful people. If you’re not doing your job the way ,the man wants it done ,there’s always somebody else that can.
    barney likes this.