With All the Firing's

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Mar 13, 2018.

1. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Wonder if there is an opening in Head Wildlife Official? I take it for a year 200 grand. Then after a year CAN FIRE MY BUTT

drakeshooter likes this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Just look at the banks. They hire people and have them work for years thinking they were good people then either fire them or they resign just before retirement. Happens to every business and govt, all that time they thought they were good people but went AGAINST that business and/or govt.

DH13 likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

The only way people in power will keep bad people is if they have something over them. Think about this. Obama almost never fired anybody, they were re-appointed somewhere else. The top ones were allowed to re-sign and Obama kept supporting them after they left.

Dark Cloud and barney like this.
  4. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    Heck I’m waiting for Stormy Daniels to be appointed to a cabinet position.

Which you know the old saying ... keep your friends close..but your enemies closer...lol.

I believe she would be a heck of a Secretary of State.... negotiate a bunch of policy and treaties. Might be a good one to meet little rocket man.

DH13 likes this.
  5. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    It goes on about every where. My cousin worked for a company 19 years 6 months and was let go. Him and 16 more all with 19 years. No warnings or nothing. Let go no pension or nothing. Then the company hired back with less pay workers.
    This way the save money by paying less and get to KEEP THE PENSION MONEY.

6. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    I think Donnie has already had her in some positions.;)

nock likes this.
  7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And that was very expensive I have heard....:eek:

DH13 likes this.
  8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That's what non Union will get you, and some guys here blame me for being pro Union. My Father in law got the same shaft with a insurance company he worked near 20 year for and was their top agent in this area. Got shown the door with not even a company ink pen. And they hired a 22 year old to replace him a week later.

Carl and DH13 like this.
  9. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    130 grand worth.

10. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    YEP.

11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

If he were a democrat they would get a golden parachute parting check and free healthcare for the rest of their lives.

12. wv67

wv67 6 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    At least he is trying , wrong or right , Obama just kept beating us down , which was his goal , The man has no respect for this country , he never did he wanted to ruin this country , the Dumbocrats and a lot of republicans are blind The country needs a big turn around and Trump is hunting for it anyone that thinks Obama or Hillary would do better is brain washed and blind build that wall and put the death penalty nation wide and use it quickly and that would get my vote as success if he does nothing else , and leave my gun rights alone

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  13. forager

forager 8 pointer

Mar 5, 2017
    planet earth
    We know what Obama did was wrong, and Hillary was no better. However, Trump is no savior either. Comparing them to one another is like comparing coyotes, raccoons and mink: they are all varmints that will kill livestock and game.

The Obamites wanted a messiah, just like the Trumplings do now, and criticizing their deliverers to the promised land results in an emotional, defensive backlash in a predictably lackluster attempt to uphold their heroes. The redundancy is strong with these folks.

The senators and congressmen are equally to blame. Regardless of their political party, they have been bought and sold by special interest groups, and only care about who will vote for them rather than representing the citizens of this nation.

destructor.gif

14. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    He should have just sat back and let the guy take up space just like Obama did with Hillary.

15. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

There's also unintended consequences for DT's erratic and inconsistent operating style ... what kind of replacements for these firings can he attract now.

In other words ... who in their right mind would put their career at risk to attach themselves to this cluster?

With all the incompetence, corruption and now likely criminal activities of this administration, it would be career suicide by simple association.