30-30 Ammo

Grago

12 pointer
Dec 13, 2016
While, i dont have a 30 30, i have noticed, and other people say, they never see any. I was in walmart, getting a few things, riding on their little battery powered deal, i swung by the gun counter, they had a blue box of Federal 30 30, had 56 dollars on the sticker, on the shelf, 3006 were 24, Are 30 30 that high now, or did they have them in the wrong spot if they are that expensive, whats goin on. Of course no one working there was around to ask.

mudhole crossing

12 pointer
Aug 20, 2007
East ky
While, i dont have a 30 30, i have noticed, and other people say, they never see any. I was in walmart, getting a few things, riding on their little battery powered deal, i swung by the gun counter, they had a blue box of Federal 30 30, had 56 dollars on the sticker, on the shelf, 3006 were 24, Are 30 30 that high now, or did they have them in the wrong spot if they are that expensive, whats goin on. Of course no one working there was around to ask.
I gave $35 for a box of hornady FTX tips at a local gun store last week

HeadedWest

10 pointer
Nov 22, 2016
I think they were marked wrong.

I’ve seen them on the shelves in the 20’s…I may regret it one day, but I leave them…I have more rounds than I would ever use to hunt and at that price it’s too expensive for me to plink with.

Grago

12 pointer
Dec 13, 2016
I think , yall right, must have had them, in the wrong spot , but i havent seen any in so long, wasnt sure.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Ive noticed some random ammo in that $56 spot at our Walmart.

I’m convinced they all have a tag for .338 Lapua Magnum and when the gun counter workers want to save a box for their buddies they stick that ammo there.

keeruss8

8 pointer
Jun 19, 2016
Marrowbone
Definitely a mistake I would think. Awhile back I picked some up while walking through Cabela's. I believe it was high 20's for a box.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I have been swinging in at Academy or BassPro when we make trips to Tennessee to get ammo. If I can’t find it I have been ordering it online from Remington. That is how I had to get a couple boxes of .410 shells.
I order direct from Federal. Haven’t tried Remington direct. Didn’t even know they had a site.

Latest posts