31 bodies found at Indiana funeral home

FF/EMT516

8 pointer
Nov 22, 2020
Blackrock, Ky

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
So, I’m hearing financial problems as a possibility? Maybe I’m missing something but it always seemed like funeral home directors and the crew are pretty well off in the areas I’ve lived. Always heard if you can deal with that type of lifestyle you make a pretty good living. Only two I’ve ever known personally have plenty of money. I’ve lived both rural and city.

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya
So, I’m hearing financial problems as a possibility? Maybe I’m missing something but it always seemed like funeral home directors and the crew are pretty well off in the areas I’ve lived. Always heard if you can deal with that type of lifestyle you make a pretty good living. Only two I’ve ever known personally have plenty of money. I’ve lived both rural and city.
Same. The ones I've known personally (all but one) have been a little "off" to say the least. That being said, all of them lived beyond comfortably and being in a financial bind or behind on bills doesn't pass the smell test.

Mainbeam

12 pointer
Jul 7, 2012
2nd time in about 6-8 years I have heard of this. First time funeral director was re-using caskets and dumping the bodies on his land. He was in a financial bind
I literally laughed out loud. I guess I’m twisted but I did get a chuckle

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
i assumed they made bank but their avg salaries are 1/3 of what I expected considering its around 500k to get one going.

Latest posts