35 Remington

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
Dont even need to. If you cant see the imperfections you may need glasses.
Are you referring to the rifle I posted? Or the ones in the links DH13 posted? The two photos of the rifle I posted has such minor imperfections you’d never see them in pics. You have to look very close for them when it’s in your hands. It’s about as close to perfect as you can get for a rifle almost 40 years old.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Are you referring to the rifle I posted? Or the ones in the links DH13 posted? The two photos of the rifle I posted has such minor imperfections you’d never see them in pics. You have to look very close for them when it’s in your hands. It’s about as close to perfect as you can get for a rifle almost 40 years old.
I am refferring to the pics posted by DH13, the only pics i saw. Im sorry, i should have read the post more carefully. I somehow missed your pics

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
Brought it home with me. Couldn’t pass it. It’s in great shape!
View attachment 103212
Good snag! Not having the cross bar safety is icing on the top. Most folks want the older ones like that. They have nicer wood and the Marlin "bulls eye" on the butt stock. I have Leupold 1x4x20s on my 336s and it is a nice quick and balanced set up. You have to reload if you want to shoot it these days. If you get lucky and find ammo, it will cost you a body part and your first born.