Another mass shooting

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
And it wouldn’t matter if he was a diehard Commie hating Trump supporter who’d been to every rally he ever held, it wouldn’t have anything to do with me, Trump, conservatives or anything of that kind.
Everything I've read says he was a far right weirdo. It will be interesting to hear his motive, if gives one.
A 4th of July parade is not a commie rich environment.

I believe this is another case of someone mentally unstable and didn't fit in with any group. I think face tattoos scream, "look at me".

Everything I've read says he was a far right weirdo. It will be interesting to hear his motive, if gives one.
A 4th of July parade is not a commie rich environment.

I believe this is another case of someone mentally unstable and didn't fit in with any group. I think face tattoos scream, "look at me".

I haven’t read the first thing about him being a “far right” anything.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
No, posting an actual picture of him in Antifa gear isn’t “sheepish” it’s fact. You posted some horse shit about him being “far right” without a shred of evidence and you got called out for it. Period.
Antifa gear? They have a defined set of gear? Hmmm.

I said I read some articles that said he was. Same evidence that anyone else on here has. You guys have really fallen deep in that rabbit hole huh.
Has there been a sale on mule blinders that I missed out on?

Last edited:

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
I do and the blatant (but unrealized) bias is disgusting. I think “news” orgs should have to label their content perspective. Im fine with opinion media as long as its labeled as such. I would prefer balanced news but im probably in the minority.
I don't believe any of it 100% because ALL media put their own twist on it. That's how they sell to their target audience. They all want to keep the clicks a comin'!

This article is interesting. It shows his political beliefs seemed all over the board. I think this is just a case of a sick individual.

I start my day reading the headlines of all 4 major network news websites plus CNN in order to form my own opinions. You can get fairly decent news from 4 of the 5 but NBC/MSNBC reads like a DNC propaganda outlet. Half of their staff is black in a country of only 13% lol. “E’er buy dee race-ess!”

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I don't believe any of it 100% because ALL media put their own twist on it. That's how they sell to their target audience. They all want to keep the clicks a comin'!

This article is interesting. It shows his political beliefs seemed all over the board. I think this is just a case of a sick individual.

Let me put on my tinfoil hat, What Im worried about… It isnt just about money or clicks, The media is dividing us and causing us to dehumanize each other. Why? They want us to fail so when this powder keg blows, there will be a global force to help us resolve our issues. 1. They will disarm us 2. They will override our constitution with a more European/ Canadian approach. 3. They will provide enough international support and bodies to overwhelm our remaining armed citizenry. 4. More than half of this country (Democrats a Rhinos) will be for the new way.